Reviews for The Boy Who
Minazuki Ruka chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
Soooo
I just read the 33 chapters in one day XD or mostly in one day... had to go to bed at 3 in the morning just to return for the last 2 chapters. On one side I really hate myself for having started an unfinished story, because, damn, I have to wait for the next chapter and it seems like there are longer timeframes between uploads here ;_, But on the other side I'm really glad I started this story because I love it.

I love how you gave Vincent and Gregory a chance, something very few people do and I really like your two boys.
I love the change in Draco's behaviour, even though it's sad that he had to almost kill somebody... But it wouldn't have been possible any other way *hugs draco*
I love how Sirius spent time with Harry and Draco XD Nibus/Snuffles is really cute, though I fear for what he might do in the future, because I don't think he'll accept the fact that Harry is a Snape that easily.
I love the forming Relationship between Harry and Severus, even though I could Kick the boy for not calling him dad already XD but I know why he's reluctant. Also I love how furious and confused he was at the beginning, not just accepting what was thrown at him.

Uh yeah... I like the idea of Remus being able to smell everybody XD

I always wanted to write a Severitus story but always was scared that I made either Lily or james hatable for what they had done or not done to lead to Lily being pregnant from Sev. I'm glad that there are good ways to achieve this without antagonizing any of the three _
I really need to find more Severitus stories hahaha

Okay enough of my rambling. Now I'll just sit in a corner and wait for the next chapter.

P.S. I know it's just a coincidence but It made me smile that the last chapter was uploaded on my birthday hahaha
OnabiSnape chapter 33 . 6/8/2014
Can't wait for the next instalment D but can be patient !
Thank you for taking your time and talent for us all to enjoy.
A chapter 33 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for the update.
Ciara Wood chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
I still love this story. I recently started reading Fan Fiction stories again and I decided to reread this story from the beginning. I must say that reading it for a second time did not disappoint. It was fantastic just like when I read it for the first time
uzumaki misaki chapter 33 . 5/26/2014
This is a great story! I'm glad that I found it and that you're continuing it. I love really good Severitus stories!
uzumaki misaki chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Awww! That was so sweet!
severusphoenix chapter 33 . 5/24/2014
A very interesting story, especially with having Draco's curse affect Harry that way and the little friendship between Draco and Sirius as a dog. The internal dialog with Sirius remembering trying to kill Severus was very good (there should be more of that). Update soon!
jazzy2may chapter 33 . 5/21/2014
awesome update. love this story. so happy to see it being written in again.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Well, Slap Me Thrice & Hand Me To Me Mother, Snape Actually Apologized. I-I Thought For A Second I Must Have Passed Out & Dreamt That, But A Pinch & A Poke Later & I Know I'm Fully Awake! That Really Surprised Me. I Actually Feel A Bit Bad For Him, & I Kinda Hope That Harry Gives Him A Second Chance... But Only If Snape Keeps Up This Apologetic Act.

& Oh Fuck, Oh Shit OH FUCKING SHIT! HE KNOWS! O.O This Can't Be Good. Though, Based On Malfoy's Miserable Reaction, He Probably Won't Be Be Spreading That Rumor... But Crabbe & Goyle Might.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
OMG! Snape Just Put Harry In A Corner For A Time Out! OMG! That's Hilarious! I LOVE IT! I Wonder How Harry'll React. XD
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
I have just spent all afternoon reading through this amazing story. I enjoyed this for many reasons, most especially the reason you've made Malfoy more than just an annoying little git! He seems to be rather human. I hope you continue to write about the changes Malfoy is going through.

If this fic continues to show the promise I know it has, then I'll carry on reading.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Wow, Snape Was SO CIVIL! Crazy!

& Whoa, Crab & Goyle Are Are Like... Literate & Not Total Bigots! That's Even Crazier Than If Snape Actually Apologized To Harry For Being A Total Git To Him For 2 Years! Seriously! I Think They'll Be MAking A Bigger Appearance Huh?
Post U Later chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Wow, Snape's Actually Talking With Lupin About Harry. I Didn't Think He'd Have Come That Far So Quickly. But I Guess The Reality That His Son Hates Him Struck Harder Than Normal.

& Harry's Boggart Gets Brought Back Up... Good. Maybe Harry Wont Have To Return To Privet Drive Ever Again.
KneazleGriff chapter 33 . 5/22/2014
Glad your muse is back! Looking forward to more! ;)
Saggyherman chapter 33 . 5/20/2014