Reviews for The Boy Who
Sharklist6285 chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
Oh my God oh my God oh my God. You just made me cry
Sharklist6285 chapter 13 . 7/10/2018
I think that's actually very noble. Crabbe and Goyle deserve their own personalities, and I definitely enjoy the way you portray them. I have found that j.k. has not done justice to most of the Slytherins. Even Draco doesn't get the redemption he deserves.
MsShadowsOra chapter 22 . 6/15/2018
I soooooo relate to harry with the discomfort of using the left hand as most of my childhood I was in a cast, but as I learned to use my left hand I learned a skill few people know... TO WRITE WITH BOTH HANDS... it only really helps in sports and writing essays...eh
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 39 . 6/3/2018
This is probably one of my favorite Harry is snapes son stories
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 4/10/2018
I love how Ron and Vincent are bonding over Quidditch, though I suspect soon they will bond over Snape being totally unfair again about wanting them to actually learn Potions...
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 3/18/2018
OMG, what kind of drugs is Sirius on, and can someone make sure he keeps taking them? He was almost like a grownup in this chapter. Of course, that won't stop him from trying to murder Snape the next time he sees the man, but it looks like he can behave, if only for a few minutes at a time.

I wish him luck staying that way.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/18/2018
Such a good story!
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 2/27/2018
Ah, yes, Snape has to be good for Harry's sake, while Remus can just sit there and lie about how wonderful things will be-and Sirius will undoubtedly feel quite free to hate Snivellus.

But of course there will never be justice for a Slytherin inside Hogwarts' walls, not as long as Dumbledore is running it.

Harry is willing to forgive Draco, more or less, but then again, Draco is sorry about what he did and is trying hard to apologize.

Sirius? Hey, whatever a Gryffindor does is right, and Sirius was never sorry about anything he ever did.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/25/2018
Best harry potter fanfic I read 3
Mia Tia chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
I think it's funny seeing Greg and Vince talking like the Weasley twins, they were portrayed as such big idiots in the books.
prophetoftroy chapter 39 . 11/27/2017
AAAAHHHHHH! I LOVED THAT SO MUCH, I CANNOT BEGIN TO PUT INTO WORDS!
prophetoftroy chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
Had to say, I love your Crabbe and Goyle.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/17/2017
A very satisfying read. However, only thing i wanna say is that usually such stories with snape as harrys biological father tend to ignore the fact that JAMES POTTER died to protect him. In fact, in all the stories its just LILYS sacrifice yada, yada. Therefore, it would be nice to see a story doing proper justice to James and harrys relationship , after all he was the first father he knew even if only in the idea of his father. Overall, a goid read liked it very much.
Bewitchedgal chapter 39 . 9/9/2017
One of my complaints, and your already gave your reason, is that Severus did not get to have His Son take his last name-he already missed out on 11 years of his life-he should have had the joy of Harry truly being his son by embracing the Snape. I have enjoyed your story
Navyangel85 chapter 21 . 8/11/2017