Reviews for The Boy Who
who chapter 33 . 12/11/2018
Hi so I read this tumblr post that authors like it when people review their work so I'm just going to try. I love the fact that this book is different and I love Draco's and Snape's arc of redemption. It's different and sort of shows the other side of the so called dark people.
TheDragonMage19 chapter 10 . 12/5/2018
Oh, my gosh, I love Crabbe and Goyle in this fic!
AmazingHefi chapter 39 . 10/27/2018
I have a few things to say.
This story is one of the best I have read on this site. It is well written, interesting, you've managed to develop characters which JKR didn't even give a personality to (tabula rasa in its finest). Even Harry and Severus were better.

I really, really love it.
FlowerChild23 chapter 39 . 10/12/2018
Wow this is really good amazing work
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 39 . 10/2/2018
Definitely going on my Grippers list. I love how you painted the Slytherins in too. Nice nod to my Pottermore house. I also am beginning to write one where Draco is nice. I like him.
BobSaysHello34 chapter 18 . 9/21/2018
Awwwm. I love the bonding scenes
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2018
I like this take on Crabbe and Goyle. Let them mock!
mumphie chapter 39 . 8/27/2018
I truly enjoyed your story and feel somewhat cheated that you didn't write a sequel. I loved how you showed the characters evolving.
AnaBookWorm chapter 39 . 8/12/2018
Really adore the story!
Ame's world chapter 39 . 8/4/2018
It was a wonderful fanfic !
Thank you very much to share with us !
Sharklist6285 chapter 34 . 7/11/2018
I love the way this story has progressed. Its turning out to be one of those where everything wrong with the series is fixed. I love it.
As a side note, I love how the severitus part was done There are few ways to do "Severus is Harry's biological father" without ruining any of the characters and this is one of them. Even if I'm a little upset Severus's history isn't all canon. this is very well done.
Sharklist6285 chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
Oh my God oh my God oh my God. You just made me cry
Sharklist6285 chapter 13 . 7/10/2018
I think that's actually very noble. Crabbe and Goyle deserve their own personalities, and I definitely enjoy the way you portray them. I have found that j.k. has not done justice to most of the Slytherins. Even Draco doesn't get the redemption he deserves.
MsShadowsOra chapter 22 . 6/15/2018
I soooooo relate to harry with the discomfort of using the left hand as most of my childhood I was in a cast, but as I learned to use my left hand I learned a skill few people know... TO WRITE WITH BOTH HANDS... it only really helps in sports and writing essays...eh
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 39 . 6/3/2018
This is probably one of my favorite Harry is snapes son stories
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »