Reviews for The Boy Who
KidzRule chapter 37 . 8/3/2017
MORE BRILLIANCE! :D
KidzRule chapter 36 . 8/3/2017
Nevermind my suggestion about Luna. You're way smarter than me!
This chapter is great! :D
KidzRule chapter 35 . 8/3/2017
BRILLIANT CHAPTER FROM BEGINNING TO END! :D
KidzRule chapter 34 . 8/3/2017
Can't. Stop. Grinning!

P.S. I hope Ron bonds with e.g. Luna somehow. Since his initial thoughts of her are "she's a loony", it'd provide him a great chance to grow a a person via learning to understand someone he normally wouldn't give the time of the day to. I picked Luna as the example since a) she's not a Slytherin, b) they already have a tiny bit of common ground through being acquinted with Ginny & c) having a friend of his own that's not shared with Harry or Hermione would help him develop his social skills. All of this put together makes it more likely for Ron to accept his best friends' Slytherin companions once he realizes that he'd pre-judged them the way he pre-judged Luna.
KidzRule chapter 31 . 8/3/2017
I'm grinning like a giddy idiot right now. This chapter is PERFECTION! :D
KidzRule chapter 28 . 8/3/2017
Woohoo, Hermione's staring to become friends with Goyle, Harry met Padfoot and Malfoy had a non-hostile (well, mostly) moment with Harry! :D
KidzRule chapter 27 . 8/3/2017
GENIUS chapter from beginning to end! :D
You have no idea how much I love this amazing story. Coming from a grown ass man, that says a lot!
KidzRule chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
Holy crap! Although, I should've seen the secret leaking out sooner or later thing coming... Heh.
Draco and Padfoot bonding is one of the things I really, really, REALLY wish Rowling had done, so kuds to you for being smarter than her! :D
KidzRule chapter 23 . 8/3/2017
GENIUS chapter! Right now I'm grinning like a giddy idiot!
KidzRule chapter 21 . 8/3/2017
...Now I'm smiling since a) Magic isn't a cure-all, b) Malfoy confessed of his own free will and c) Snape's not going the least bit easy on him. :D
KidzRule chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
Okay, I had a tiny bit of sympathy for Malfoy over the Snape thing since obviously he's just a kid and reacting like any other human would; but now I only feel contempt. The LEAST he coulda done is try and help Harry!

P.S. Your writing is amazing. Lupin and Snape getting along as well as what you're doing with Crabbe an' Goyle and Hermione is a nice touch! :D
KidzRule chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
It's not at all O.O.C. for Vincent and Gregory to be smarter than they had been in Rowling's books, since those were from Harry's POV therefore he would only see one side to everyone (except for Hermione and Ron, of whom Harry saw two or three sides). Besides, why would they have gotten into Slytherin if they weren't secretly much smarter than they look?
...Huh. Interesting how Goyle and Malfoy see each other!
Ooh, I can't wait for Snape to show Petunia the what for! :D