Reviews for The Boy Who
misundersnape chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
As cliche as the premise for this fic is, the fact that is written so well seems to override that completely. In fact, your excellent writing, the detail, the smooth, natural flow tend to give the insistent impression that this is a quite unique story... nothing can compare.

Severus feels perfectly in character, though with the slight changes in canon it is difficult to say where this will go... but I'm not worried, I feel you have the characters well in hand and won't let them slip from their normal behaviour on a whim.

Of course Severus would jump in to save the boy - there is more than a little evidence suggesting Harry could actually be his, and he's not going to let the boy plummet to the ground before he can find out for sure, is he?

I am desperate to know what Poppy has been up to...

Normally I'm an 'every chapter' reviewer... but I could not bare to spend the time today, this was too good, and I was way too eager to get to the next chapter to find out what happened. For this I apologise...

More please!

misundersnape...
SnapeAngel chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
really great story so far! hop eyou update soon!
raks chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
this is good...very well written, i hope you manage to finish it. it will be amazing :).
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
BRILLIANT, I LOVED THE DREAM SEQUENCE :D:D

PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D:D

PS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, MY COMPS BROKE AT THE MOMENT
Maloanne chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Very good chapter!

Dumbledore was as infuriating as possible :)

Poor Snape. With Poppy in the game he does not stand a chance.

Bye

Imablack chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Wonderful...woderful...wonderful story! I eagerly await your update.

Imablack chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Oh...A Severitus! Hurray! Original idea having Sev discover the truth first in a diary and not using a cliche letter. Bravo!

On to the next.

Imablack chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great start. Your Sev is very well written. I;m looking forward to see where you take this.

Samael Kishi chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
And now I can say, even without ten more chapters, that your characterization is as wonderful as your writing. I really look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers
graynavarre chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
WooHoo - like it very much.
Maloanne chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Yeah! Severus begin to open his eyes!

Poor Harry I hope things will get better for him!

I very much like how this storie goes so far.

Bye

GinaStar chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Very enjoyable story! Can't wait for more!
Samael Kishi chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I have to say the quality of your writing at least deserves a review. That's not to say the characterization and plot aren't good, but I need to read more to see that and will reserve judgment until such a time as you give me a good seven, eight more chapters. Same old story it may be, I think you'll do a great job making it your own.

I look forward to future chapters.

Cheers
devoted2know chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Wow! Good; really good! Please continue, I would very much like to read more of this story!
Maloanne chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I wonder how Remus will fit in all this. And I wonder how Snape will react without alcohol in his system?

Good chpater.