Reviews for The Boy Who
Maloanne chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Very good chapter!

Dumbledore was as infuriating as possible :)

Poor Snape. With Poppy in the game he does not stand a chance.

Imablack chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Wonderful...woderful...wonderful story! I eagerly await your update.

Imablack chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Oh...A Severitus! Hurray! Original idea having Sev discover the truth first in a diary and not using a cliche letter. Bravo!

On to the next.

Imablack chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great start. Your Sev is very well written. I;m looking forward to see where you take this.

Samael Kishi chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
And now I can say, even without ten more chapters, that your characterization is as wonderful as your writing. I really look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers
graynavarre chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
WooHoo - like it very much.
Maloanne chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Yeah! Severus begin to open his eyes!

Poor Harry I hope things will get better for him!

I very much like how this storie goes so far.

GinaStar chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Very enjoyable story! Can't wait for more!
Samael Kishi chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I have to say the quality of your writing at least deserves a review. That's not to say the characterization and plot aren't good, but I need to read more to see that and will reserve judgment until such a time as you give me a good seven, eight more chapters. Same old story it may be, I think you'll do a great job making it your own.

I look forward to future chapters.

Cheers
devoted2know chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Wow! Good; really good! Please continue, I would very much like to read more of this story!
Maloanne chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I wonder how Remus will fit in all this. And I wonder how Snape will react without alcohol in his system?

Good chpater.

Maloanne chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Good start. I hope you continue this. Poor Severus was a prat. and quite blind. But now he is in for a chock!

1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69