Reviews for The Boy Who
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 39 . 2/27/2016
Loved it! Sequel, please?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Lol, Crabbe and Goyle...love it!
SusanL chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
I *Swear* I thought I'd read this, but I have not! I'm enjoying this more than I can express.
NexusRider161 chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
NotStupid!Crabbe and Goyle are amusing.
lesa.blazer chapter 39 . 2/6/2016
I really loved this and hope to see more
Mrs.Serv.Snape chapter 39 . 1/21/2016
Just wanted to say that this is now one of my favorite Severus Snape adopts Harry fics. I am very impressed on how you captured the characters. Severus did change a little to fast for me but your writing made it believable. Over all 10/10 :D
lipasnape chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
There it is. Chapter 14 and Harry caved. Didn't take him long, he is very starved. But you are not. Are you? Will you make Snape earn such a gift or just give it to him for a drop of semen. Into a mudblood whom he left just like that.
lipasnape chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Ah, you are of the opinion that Albus is a good man, Dursleys notwithstanding. Well, no doubt you will excuse Snape then.
lipasnape chapter 10 . 1/16/2016
Refreshing take on Crab and Goyle.
lipasnape chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Yes, he must change towards everybody's children, not only his own.
lipasnape chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
Good.
lipasnape chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
I think I can guess how all this continues and I just have to tell you - I am sick and tired of stories where Harry is so hungry for family that he lets Snape in his heart even without a proper apology, let alone explanation.
He should be undergoing a long and painful work over before he is allowed to be a father even in name only.
CharmedArtist chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
Oh, that was great! I particularly loved the interactions between the students, towards the end - I've read a lot of Harry and Severus fics where Sev is a mentor or father to Harry, but few with such positive and sincere interactions between the students! Lovely. Thank you for sharing!
Gladoo89 chapter 39 . 12/30/2015
I've finally taken the time to read the last couple of chapters of this fanfiction! Thanks a lot for sharing this sweet story with us. :)
bibliophile030 chapter 39 . 12/8/2015
Such complexity and arrangement of an excellent story, I am glad I stumbled upon it. Good luck to all future works.
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »