Reviews for Sacrifice
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Completely original and totally awesome!
Purple Elephant chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You know, compared to some other stories I've read, this is actually good. It's strange how, if you look deep enough into something as innocent as stacking blocks, you can come up with some pretty weird shit. Granted, you have to have a somewhat overactive imagination (either that or you're insane), but that's perfectly normal. So come join us in the insane asylum. I promise that I won't bite.
2708786 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
For some strange and unusually reason, I like this.
JapanYoshi777 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Kira McCoy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I am here because Time magazine stated there was a Tetris archive here. I didn't believe it. I was proven wrong. And I actually enjoyed this. A lot.

I should have my cousin read this. She's been playing tetris for about 15 years or so and I think she would get a kick out of it. ;)
kim-onka chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow, this is great! A competely unexpected perspective on Tetris. I am impressed. Thank you.
Always Lurking o.O chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That is hilariously amazing. XD
DaemonSyndrome chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I will never make four rows the same way again.. Lol.
DarkAlliGator chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOL! Love it, the great God the Player. All worship the Player!
freddietrumper chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh my. Tetris is now SRS BSNS.
Wallice higurashi chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ha-ha, amazing !
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aw, crap. And here I thought I'd just kicked my Tetris habit, and now I want to play it again...

Awesome story! :)

-Random-
Navi chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh wow... o_O I never would have thought of Tetris like that! Pure genius! XD Now i'll never be able to play Tetris without imagining the sound of the pieces whooping for joy at being pushed into the pit.
SoujisBlackCat chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
WIN. This makes playing Tetris much more fun.
mangaluva chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
... I am now so glad I subscribed to you yesterday. I am going to have such a feeling of power next time I play Tetris XDXDXD