Reviews for Shunpo Origins
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 10/18
I really want to see Naruto use a bow and arrow setthe traditional set not a cross bow or a modern bow and arrow set)
OnGuard chapter 1 . 5/5
While I'm not certain who it was that turned you in, let me say this. 1, it takes more than one report to get there mods attention and 2, the rules of this site are there for a reason, having read your a.n. and your story, you have no business telling anybody what it means to be a truewriter.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 2 . 4/26
He heh. Eat your heart out Natsu!
I'm kinda eager to see Naruto add a weapon/tool to his technique. By the way, if Naruto decides to combine these fire fists with a wind style jutsu; will he be in danger of accidentally creating a bijudama?
(No seriously I'd be on the fence if it was safely underground)
Poe489 chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
You have got to update
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
wtf nooo chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
he all ready showed that he is a genius making him tart hiding it was complete fucking ball shit learn to write before subjecting the human race to your retardation... this story has lowed the IQ of any one that has read more then the first paragraph you are going to drag all other people down with you do the right thing take the story down you complete incompetent fool.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
You should pimp out your mom to your neighbours.
The One Who Read chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Nidaime not Nindame
Umbra Drachen chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
please continue this at some point.
ReaperOfBalance chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Is this story abandoned?
godess bubbles chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Can you please update this story!I really love this,and I would hate for this to be abandon...Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
plzz update!
snowyassas1n chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
lost interest because of the deception thing I don't know why everybody who writes wants to make him deceive people if anything he should excel at the academy too make people leave him alone they will just torment him more if they think he is weak
blasterdog chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Great fight
blasterdog chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Great fic man. Very impressive with how you move away from the canon