Reviews for Custom Made
Chiara chapter 1 . 8/9
I'm an italian girl who doesn't like to speak english because effort, but... I have to say you that this is the best narumitsu fanfiction I have ever read in my life.
Thank you for this little treasure. I really, really thank you.
This was just as surreal, awkward and hilarious as Nick and Edgey's interactions always are in Ace Attorney. This story was spot on, you're so good at conjuring the voices of the characters. Loved it.
TwiliWolf13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Awwwwww! XD I wondered about this in Rise From the Ashes and this fic really caught my eye. Great job! XD
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This. Was. EPIC! I loved the part where Phoenix discovers the chess set. This story made me laugh out loud!
PhoenixFlame53 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love this story! :3
Well done. I love Edgeworth's reaction to Phoenix discovering the stuff about the chess set, and the sneaky question at the end. :D
AceFangirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"The defense will provide evidence as soon as the prosecution stops pretending he didn't have a chess set made to look like him self and the defense-"

That always makes me laugh. Awesome story and I really love the way you portrayed Miles and Phoenix's friendship.
increak96 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwww so dang cute I could dieee! Really well-written, too! Especially the descriptions of their facial expressions. It was a great read! Thanks for posting it!
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i loved this story! and it wasnt supposed to be minor or suggestive yaoi was it?... cause i absolutly hate Phoenix/Miles yaoi paring...or any yaoi paring...anyway that story was funny and i loved it!
Focussight chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
ARGH this is so cute :') I love them both to bits ;u; you've got their characters down to a tee, I love how Phoenix is such a child with the chess pieces LOL and all the blushing... d'aww I love these two far more than can be good for me :')
AntiMuon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is exactly how I imagined Wright confronting Edgey about his chess set, except, it would end in awkward confessions and messy office secks in that pink couch.

They are so in character it melts my heart. I love this story. :3
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ah, shoot, I'm not logged in right now. But anyhoo...

I really enjoyed this story. It was adorable and incredibly funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the part with the chess set.

Keep up the good work

StarzXAndXMoon
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I absolutely enjoyed your fic all the way through. I've got quite a good imagination and putting the dialogue between nick and miles into play just got me giggling. they were so in character here. this was truly a refreshing read. keep up the good work!
Goldmare chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hilarious! I loved it! XD

Even though we know the chess set isn't blue and "pink" at all, I can definitely picture Edgeworth playing out trials with it. He's actually really into his "toys," amusingly enough. The whole thing was actually really IC, I think. Phoenix's inner sarcasm and all. :D I am officially adding it to my favourites.

I also really like your writing style. I find there's a lot of poor-quality writing in fanfiction, so to see an honestly well-written story is quite refreshing. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

As a side note: I don't know if you found it when you finished the game, but Phoenix does have a cameo... though it's only in the background (you can't even wave to him, sadly), and you have to go somewhere that is not necessary for the game, thus you would not normally see it (I had to reply the case in order to find it). If you haven't seen it, then look it up on YouTube and you'll see how to find him. :)
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
LMAO! I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY love the part when Phoenix started playing with the chess pieces. This was brilliant, I really do like it enough to favorite it 10 times. Your remarks through Phoenix's mind was really in character, something he would actually make. Great job. :D
Coxo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
U have a pure gold friendship fic here. And they are rare and extremly precius!

... What a weird way just to say "nice one, pal"...