Reviews for Gone Fishing
LucidKren chapter 1 . 3h
This was a pretty fun adventure with some angst thrown in. Nice work!
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I love the glove part XD
And the end quote u added XD

Loved it D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Very sweet
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Easy to forget that while Alphonse is virtually unstoppable on LAND, a blood seal is still a blood seal and it'd wash away with water. He came this close to oblivion.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
HA! That was great XD
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
The last line. That last line...
"No, Edward! You are not allowed to open your mouth! You're grounded for a week! You too, Alphonse!"
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Haha. I love your stories... I really do
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ha. These guys never can have a normal afternoon, can they? This was fun, though.
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Galloping gargoyles, this story gave me a heart attack. Ughn... I don't think my pulse has slowed down yet. What say we keep Al around for at least a little longer, hmm?
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
BA HA HA HA HA THAT'S HILARIOUS!

But there's also a necessary seriousness to it so it's really good writing!
kinosternon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really like how fast the mood changes in this story...very true to both life and the manga/anime itself. And Roy. Just great. XDDDD
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
"How hard can it be? Just snap and burn, right?"

"That's like me saying all you do is clap and slap!"

I love how in all of your stories, Ed and Al seem to argue ahaha it's excellent, because it makes the story more realistic :)
shipping-goggles chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh, Roy... His banter with Ed is always so hilarious! :)
Gizmobunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
"Why would they have such a cool name if they were useless?" That line made me smile. This oneshot was great; you're an amazing writer, and you characterize both of the boys so well.

Now I'm curious about Mustang though. But then, that's not the point of the story. Ah well.
AlchemyFreak0218 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
XD i have no words so just...XD XD XD!