Reviews for Not Bad At All
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This may be my favorite young Dick Grayson story, hands down. It was a wonderful look into his early time at the Manor, before Bruce revealed the truth to him. It was also great to see how it was troubling Bruce just as much as it was for Dick.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
BEAUTIFUL. and FUNNEL CAKE MAKES ALMOST EVERYTHIUMNG RIGHT :} Great Emotions Topped With Powdered Suger :]
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
WIBBLE-FEST!

Exactly how I picture the beginning of the dynamic duo, loved it. You should write more stories with a young Dick, this was amazing.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Well, seeing as how I'm a 30-year-old male schoolteacher with no business finding anything cute, I'll just go and say it.

Aw.

Seriously, man. You've got a great knack for these two characters, just as you do with Selina, and how the two might behave when we're not reading about them patrolling the rooftops. The whole epiphany may have been a bit much for somebody so young (even somebody as mature as Richie) but the whole childish mischief from Dick and the hesitation and caution from Bruce was not only a necessity but also presented very well.

Top notch.
Carol chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is possibly the sweetest/saddest fic I've read about Bruce and Dick, at any stage of their relationship. Absolutely lovely!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
A lovely story.

Obviously Bruce had the best of intentions in taking in Dick, but the truth was, he was a closed off, emotionally repressed boy-man who had absolutely no idea who to relate to a child. These first tentative attempts at reaching out ring very true.
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very good story.

I found it very credible too, as I sense Bruce would have had a lot of trouble relating to and talking with Dick in those early days -i.e. before Dick became Robin and gave them some commonground.
Jade chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Absolutely beautiful, seeing not only Dick but Bruce so vulnerable in the beginning of their relationship.

Thank you!