Reviews for Sleeptalking
babyd0ll.MK chapter 1 . 3/26
ahhhh I just love this story :) Spuffy is my favorite couple instead of Angel x Buffy never liked him anyway not becuase he's older than Spike but, he always thinks it's the best thing for Buffy while for Spike he always fought for her but, i still love this story :)
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Loved it
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
hahaha, i've always had a thing for spike. good one.
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hahahaha this is fantastic! Ohmy, smutty, funny, witty... I think I found my new favorite fanfic author _

-Flight at Midnight
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was a nice blend of humor and naughtiness! Thank you so much for sharing.
skysayzrawr chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
OHMYGOD. Most hilarious one-shot I've EVER read. XD
My Secret O chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
One of my favorites, you always nail the dialogue!
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
*ROFLMFAO* I can barely breathe! Poor Buffy *LOL*
tenoneoh chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
haha loved the ending - very cute with giles and his disgustion. good description. if u could pass the word around, there's a big difference between COME as come here and CUM the noun. your story didn't mix it up too much which made me keep reading. when people mess those 2 words up (and there's a lotta ppl that do) it makes me stop reading right then and there. help me change this - it's horrendous
supanaturalgal chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I laughed so hard at the last line! Nice job!
dark.heart.91 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this story cracked me up. i loved the whole thing, but especially Giles' line at the very end. absolutely priceless!

the cameo by Dream was awesome. it took me a second to figure out who it was, but once i did, i loved it. i never fell out of my chair reading his short interaction with Spike!

great job!
Meh chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This one, too.
Miko Vampire chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh come on Giles haven't you ever jerked off before? I loved this story!