Reviews for Solitude
demon5451 chapter 4 . 1/21
really good story I'm interested in where this story will end up.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This was a great short story!
lara5170 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I love this story and just had to reread it again. I was wondering what happened with Shippo as he wasn't really mentioned much in this story. I also couldn't help wondering what Keade's response was to the Kagome's offer. I don't think you could write a bad story, even if you tried.
Sesshy's Hime chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I wish my husband was that passionate
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Love the story, it had a great ending.
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
flornoir chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
aww, so beautiful! that little slice of heaven at the end was the kicker for me, I'd hate to have my two favorite characters go without a happy ending
Karai-sama chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Wow intenselemon scene! This is one story I am sure to remember for a long, long time.

*applause*
KagomeAvalon1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
amazing story! if you already aren't an author for a career you should become one. i would definitely read your books!:D
sayuri-girl chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I liked it ... it was a very welcomed change from the last pieces I have read ... it brings a breeze of freshness

~sayuri~
CrescentMoon760 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
awww! i loved it! that was sooo cute! is there gonna be an awesome sequel? (pleze say yes!)
Uncoloured186 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I see that this one concluded everything. Nice story. :)
AesEa chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I wonder why sesh didn't make her his mate in the true sense of the word immediate...why wait a whole month?
Fearless miko chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I'd like to personally thank all of you that reviewed this story. Your thoughts and opinions helped to make it better and I appreciate your honest, kind words.

Sincerely,