Reviews for Mother Dearest
tilinelson2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
An amazing way to capture the different personalities of each one of the characters. The weaker characters are reluctantly, the reckless ones, according to settei (Rolf, Rudo, Kain), are at ease to have to face Mother Brain and even fight against it.

And Anna, oh Anna, she mixes a perfect cool and rational approach with a surprising empathy for Amy. Do people still wonder why Ive always been in love with that girl? :p
KristenLane chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I've read this fanfic when I was passing by Fringes of Algo. It's marvelous!

The point of view from Mother Brain was very interesting. I feel like your fanfictions would fit so well in the game...
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
You gotta stop doing this. Now I've got a hankering for playing the game again.:D

For the fourth(fifth?) time, you've exceeded any possible expectations. Great job on the characterizations and dialogue. The final battle would have been a lot better if we'd had this dialogue. *smirk*
Nilke chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow. Just wow! I've never thought of Mother Brain as a kind, motherlike type (despite her name), but a tough, demanding one. Must be because she's one of the bad guys in the game. It was really touching, her desperate efforts to make the cast like her, if not love her. How she believed that everyone loved her. It was a completely different take on what I had in mind, and I really enjoyed it! Congrats!