Reviews for Lips of an Angel
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Just catching up on some of my reading and how glad am I that I didn't miss this? I can't say I've heard the song but I prefer it that way as I don't know how its meant to sound or what it's meant to mean.

This was a seriously great song fic. You know I love the pairing, enough said about that 3 I love that you didn't just let the couples get back together even though the slightest hint of it was there to keep it so very real. I love how brave Matt was taking the phone back into the bedroom and how inquisitive and unfazed Hunter was. The throwing of the phone was a total moment for me - a real sign that he wanted Matt more than Shawn.

The touch of Shawn ringing Hunter as Chris was ringing Matt from the bathroom was bloody genius. That was one plot device I'm pleased to have seen and am gutted that I didn't come up with myself!

And I wholeheartedly agree that CJ/SM is too much ego for one galaxy to handle. Doomed to failure, just like Hogan in TNA brother!

Anyway, another epic fic. Loved it, faved for mucho future re-visiting :)
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
A master piece like always. Luved it! Luv Sin!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Omg. I love this one. So much more than I was expecting to... This is one of those that you could read over and over again. Much love goes to you and to the fic.

.: TMM :.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I'm starting to really like the pairing of Matt/Hunter. For some reason they just seem to go togather. I liked this one very well done.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
One of my favorite songs and now a favorite couple of mine. Very nice!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was beautiful!
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I am just loving all the Hunter/Matt stories. What an underrated couple! Keep it going, plelase.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ooh, so good! Damn...Chris just can't keep it in his pants. He's the cheater 9 out of 10 times in Matticho things.

One of my favorite things for some reason was the line about Shawn and Chris's relationship being no good because their egos were too big for each other, that seemed really true and fitting.

Sadness at broken up Matticho, but it was good.