Reviews for Midlife Crisis
Cal13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love this! 'My princess, get your own'!
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awesome. I can really see Cain doing something like this. Great job!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
so great!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love Cain so much in this. Perfect! Seeing him sitting there (in my mind) contemplating with all seriousness the concept of a midlife crisis and being like "aw, crap - it's happening to me" is great! I bet DG is just beside herself now that she realizes her little explanation just changed her and Cain's relationship for the sexier ;p Being whisked away on a (brown) horse? Priceless.
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awesome story!
sci-fied chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was great! I wasn't sure what to expect...but you built it up so nicely, with a superb ending!

sci
O f f beat chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
LOL. Midlife crisis. Absolute genius. 3
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
hahahaha, oh Cain, how you amuse me. Where was he taking her, I wonder...

This was highly entertaining! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Tin CJL chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is fantastic! Good work!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I'm laughing just as hard as DG is right now. And I think that's the first time anyone's teamed their relationship with a mid-life crisis. Good job. :D
labyrinthe chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really love this story. I like the way Cain fix the problem of not having a car by using a horse instead.
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I love this! Well-written and pretty funny throughout...then the end was perfect and hilarious. Not only was the title the background story, but the funniest line in the whole thing? Brilliant. Just brilliant. This is amazing. I can't wait for your next oneshot! They're all really good, and this one's my favorite. :)
gofloaz chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
HA! Wyatt's not old, he's "seasoned". ;D Yum. Totally love this story. "MY PRINCESS."
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
HA! The idea of Wyatt 'freakin' Cain having a mid-life crisis? Brilliant! and I'm not just saying this because it is 4 in the morning and I'm running on 2 hours of sleep. Love it! Your description of what the entire mini-series entailed in the 2nd paragraph made me giggle, because it is so simplified, but true. Overly awesomness, that is what this fic contains.

P.S. I'm really glad you are flooding the fandom, we need it!