Reviews for Even Heroes
MidnightAngel1095 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Snarling Darling chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well written, good job staying in character. A-
LatteJazz chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Tifa's teasing and Cloud's answer was cute. (:

The fact that Cloud did so much for her and she doesn't even remember-and he doesn't burden her with recounting all the horrid details, but simply says, "Double check it, then"-just made grin outside and melt inside. 3 That was definitely my favorite concept. Love doesn't shove "I did this, and that, and this all for you" in the other person's face.

Very nice. :)
LatteJazz chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"Even heroes...have the right to bleed"? Is the title a reference to this song? If so, I love that song. If not, I still like the title. (:

The first thing I noticed in reading this was your descriptions. While the excessive adjectives were slightly heavy in the beginning, but not to the point of awkwardness. You have a very unique way of phrasing things and a colorful, delightful vocabulary: "poetic growling" "blood curling about artfully". I just love the way you phrase things and the unusual order you put them together!

I do suggest that you pay careful attention to pronouns, though. ("...while the climber of the stairs' heavy breathing began to bounce, unheard, off the walls of the landing." The climber began to bounce? Or the breathing?) By context one can tell which is correct, and the beauty of the sentence makes the grammar forgivable, but that's not something one should frequently rely on.

Anyway, on to the story! xD

I had bookmarked this story because it eerily paralleled a chapter that I had planned in my head for one of my future fics, so I was curious to see how you wrote yours. Of course, yours is a oneshot and mine was part of a longer story, but same concept. Ish. Thing. Yeah. Heh.

Strange...I bet the thought of Tifa [and the kids] was just enough to keep Cloud going; enough for him to make it home, huh? What did happen, I wonder? I can't imagine a mere collision would be enough to scar up the resilient Cloud Strife. Maybe there's more he's not telling her...

And what happened 'several years ago'? You could make a story out of this!

Oh! I like how you noted Tifa's desire to turn away because she wasn't used to seeing him that way. Yet she is still courageous for him. This reminds me of why I LOVE CloudxTifa...*melts*

I liked the ending as well. It wasn't excessively sappy for the serious situation.

I think I'm game for reading the next chapter. :) Good job.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
The sick taking care of the sick lol or something like that. I suppose those two help each other whenever the other needs it. It was sweet and cuddly (due to all the hugs) I liked the first chapter the most. Nice job
LadyTeefStrife chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I love it! . I love panicking-Cloud. (... Sorry for the short review, but that resumes all what I think about this one...)

misterraindrop chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
It's nice seeing Cloud so worried (_)

Interesting story!
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
just a moment in time but what a moment to catch. It was cold moonlight and warm golden lamplight and something in between. Beautifully caught. It was only a little fluff but it was a solid, sure dose of it. Very nicely done. Thanks.
LadyTeefStrife chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oww... So sweet... Love it!

By the 'several years ago' you mean when she found him in the train station?

I love the "Even heroes need looking after." It's cute. And truth.

ivalice-tifalucis chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Sweet fluff story..I like it :)