Reviews for Bridging Destiny
ninja-of-twilight chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Story looks great so far I hope to read more.
roxypony chapter 4 . 5/10/2011

For a badfic, the spelling is pretty impeccable. Maybe tone down the excellent grammar and forget to capitalize and punctuate sporadically. xD jk, we don't need any more of that.

But seriously, this is the greatest parody I've ever read. I love how it seems totally harmless at first glance, then you read through and its like O...M...G... Good thing I creeped your profile or I would have thought this was serious. Minus the lack of grammatical mistakes, hehe.

PS thanks for the review reply. Don't worry at all, haha. One time I replied to a review 2 and a half years later. I think that might be a record.

Anyway, keep it up!

The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is intensely emotionally powerful. That's all I can say for the first chapter.
Alexandria Rosalyn Flarehart chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
For the love of Optimus-UPDATE THIS STORY ALREADY! The suspense is killing me!
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Ouch. The Doctor is one twisted dude. I'm trying to deal with the crazy cussing, but it's understandable because of Destiny's current situation. Bring on the next chapter.:D
SharkGurl chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Baby Megatron, ouch.
It's Me Again Margaret chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Two words: "E" "Moe"
DaemonicKitten chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
She was kidnapped by a hologram? O.o And she's being slapped around (literally) by an army brat?

Urgh, SImmons always WAS an asshole. Now the slapping thing seems perfectly in character. -.-'

Help? I'm surprised he didn't just kidnap and experiment on her. So she's a gothic girl with issues, who ends up raped by giant alien robots (ow) and lives in a trailor park...? *Watches the Corvette Twins performing amazing acrobatics in the hole.* Wow. Nice.

Oh! AND her mother's schizophrenic! O.o Did I just spot Optimus walking on stilts? D:

Uh-oh... He's backk! *Runs for cover*
DaemonicKitten chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
They want to reproduce and...implanted her with an embryo...

Oh, look, Optimus just flashed froze the Atlantic ocean, turned it into a Cybertronian-sized skating rink and is currently figure skating in the plothole. O.o

But seriously... What'd they do, stick a needle in her gut and inject an egg? Wait...egg? Why the hell am I even trying to picture that? *Headdesk* *Headdesk* *Headdesk*

They let her go? ok. I'm honestly speechless.

*Glances over to see Magnus joining Prime and the two of them skating across the massive rink*

It's a good story, I'm just a little lost. Am I the only one who sees the mistake in letting her go? O.o Then again, Decepticons always were cocky.

*Realizes what she said, and the written situtaion and doubles over laughing* Oh good LORD!
you know who NOT voldemort chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
ZOMG robot-raep o noes!11 )):
DaemonicKitten chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Whoa! She's such a bad girl, running out for a party, knowing her mom wouldn't be happy.

Wow, OMG! I think Optimus just drove through that massive plot hole in the fic. Actually, I think he's pulling figure eights in there. O.o

Poor Destiny. Her life sucks big hairy Decepticon knockers. Makes me wanna send Bumblebee over to hug her. *Does so* :'(

Flash of red... Is that a Decepticon? A Decepticon stalker?

Can't wait for more! XD
Of-Light-and-Shadow chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Great story wonder what happens next.
you know who chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Aww...cheer up, emo kid! And lol for all the plot-holes! Trying to drive Optimus and Ultra Magnus through this fic, eh?
2GrayBoys chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Great cliffhanger, I can't wait to read what happens!
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Robots knocked her up? Wow, those must be the world's biggest [Censored]. O.o Damn! Talk about ripped in half from the cooch up! D:

Hm, I wonder who the, err... *Tries not to snicker* 'Father' is. Megatron? Barricade? O.o... . ... Bumblebee? Tell me it's not an Autobot! D:

Hm, I actually likie, but... LMAO. I'm kinda spinning in the dust. Don't really know what to make of it. Hm...wonder what's gonna happen next. XD