Reviews for Senseless
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
GAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Beautifully written...incredibly sad...and so very true of life.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
great story.
Kerensa chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh, how sad. I had a bad feeling once Tony hit the tree so hard. Very good writing; it pulled you in. You could almost feel the tiredness in Gibbs' arms and the devastation they all felt.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
In reading reviews, someone thanked you for making Tony's death a kind one. It's strange how this man should have gone out in a blaze of glory and yet this is a satisfying end to his life for many readers. He died by accident after helping Jimmy, after being a good friend and a good man, and it might be tragic and yet...it somehow seems all right. Very very touching.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh God why...you just irreparably broke my heart..my poor baby Tony, and Gibbs...Gibbs can't survive without Tony...oh God my feels /3
amaia chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I read this tonight for the 3rd time...I know what happens, & I know how it ends, & still I cry, & stilll I ache. Wish you would write more.
K9Lasko chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Every time I read this story - and I've read it several times - it makes my heart ache.
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hell, I am star-struck.

I can't even say that I loved the fic, 'cause even if it was a work of art, I love Tony too much to be able to really appreciate the fic fully.

Still, hats off!

Am still wow-ing at my screen...

**A**K**
My Whole Life Is Thunder chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You should do a sequal or second chapter from Jimmy's POV.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Absolutely Perfect. You said so much about life and human mortality in this one story than I was ready to grasp, especially after reading Rag Doll, seeing Tony escape death in such a grand way! And then this! Oh God, it tore me to pieces! I love it.
Dervla chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Abosolutely love this story. Well as much as is possible considering Dinozzo died. It's really well written, with just the right amout of humour for his death. And I like the the use of the movie Constantine, one of my favourites!
bobthebuilder chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
omg! im still misty eyed! i love tony! great great story, huge impact. poor tony! sob
chappers chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Found Rag Doll and loving that so decided to check out your other NCIS fic, I adore Tony and you really have the knack of getting the characters on the page, sometimes maybe Gibbs uses a few too many words, but I tihnk it's hard to write the kind of 'one look says it all' stuff they use for Gibbs in the show! I really enjoyed this story, even though you killed Tony, but I agree that perhaps it would be the way he would want to go, something completely unexpected and not a little perverse!... anyway please keep writing!
wws chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
liked the quote. sad book. good potrayl of gibbs-hard to do.