Reviews for Senseless
lmill123 chapter 1 . 9/21
It was very sad. But what made it worse is the fact that not one of them seemed to care how hard Tony had hit his head. Just because he had gotten up and seemed okay. Ducky didn't show concern. Nor did he even bother checking Tony. Maybe if he had he would have noticed something. Ducky just guessed that Tony had a tear in his brain. Not once did any of them notice that Tony never said one word after he hit his head. Ducky and Gibbs both would have known that at the very least Tony had a concussion and should be checked out at the hospital.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/19
awesome & sad
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
GAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Beautifully written...incredibly sad...and so very true of life.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
great story.
Kerensa chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh, how sad. I had a bad feeling once Tony hit the tree so hard. Very good writing; it pulled you in. You could almost feel the tiredness in Gibbs' arms and the devastation they all felt.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
In reading reviews, someone thanked you for making Tony's death a kind one. It's strange how this man should have gone out in a blaze of glory and yet this is a satisfying end to his life for many readers. He died by accident after helping Jimmy, after being a good friend and a good man, and it might be tragic and yet...it somehow seems all right. Very very touching.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh God why...you just irreparably broke my heart..my poor baby Tony, and Gibbs...Gibbs can't survive without Tony...oh God my feels /3
amaia chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I read this tonight for the 3rd time...I know what happens, & I know how it ends, & still I cry, & stilll I ache. Wish you would write more.
K9Lasko chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Every time I read this story - and I've read it several times - it makes my heart ache.
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hell, I am star-struck.

I can't even say that I loved the fic, 'cause even if it was a work of art, I love Tony too much to be able to really appreciate the fic fully.

Still, hats off!

Am still wow-ing at my screen...

**A**K**
My Whole Life Is Thunder chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You should do a sequal or second chapter from Jimmy's POV.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Absolutely Perfect. You said so much about life and human mortality in this one story than I was ready to grasp, especially after reading Rag Doll, seeing Tony escape death in such a grand way! And then this! Oh God, it tore me to pieces! I love it.
Dervla chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Abosolutely love this story. Well as much as is possible considering Dinozzo died. It's really well written, with just the right amout of humour for his death. And I like the the use of the movie Constantine, one of my favourites!
bobthebuilder chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
omg! im still misty eyed! i love tony! great great story, huge impact. poor tony! sob