Reviews for The Phoenix and the Dragon
Aliora chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
Lovely work. I really enjoyed the original backstory you gave both Sally and Wufei, and the progression of their affection towards each other was nicely done. The story had a good flow to it and was very readable. Great work!
Mini Nicka chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
Very good story I loved it.
Wufeisgirl chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
AW! I loved it! I'm such a traditionalist, so I could totally relate to both sides. I really liked this story.
stormwarrior91 chapter 10 . 9/14/2004
Excellant! This story blew me away! I was hooked by the very first chapter. No paragraph. You have everything a good story needs (well in my opinion) ramance, action, mystery, folklore, and of course most importantly imagination! Would it be to much to request a sequel? I would very much like to find out what happens next. You are an exceedingly gifted writer i hope you continue your pursiuts in the Writing Realm please keep up the awe insipiring work! -Storm_warrior_91
Melodrama chapter 10 . 5/17/2004
Terrific story! I haven't read too many Wufei/Sally stories, and I've read even less good ones. This one is definately going on my favorites list.
Thanks so much for sharing!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 10 . 5/11/2004
I loved reading this story. Such a sweet, well-written Sally/Wufei romance is pretty rare around here. Thanks for writing one. .
maruimochi chapter 10 . 2/22/2004
I still can't get over how good it is! I loved it! I hope you write another one!
KB Twilight chapter 10 . 11/23/2003
Know what would be so cool? A sequal to this. It's great, I've read my share of Wufei/Sally fics before but this easily tops the others. great job .
C.Queen chapter 10 . 6/2/2003
Great fic, well done all around.
C.Queen chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
well done.
C.Queen chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
This chap was really good to and very detailed which really adds to things.
C.Queen chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Great Job, I can't wait to read more.
magnum chapter 10 . 10/22/2002
This story was brilliant! You are an exellent writer! Please wright ane epilogue? Please? With a cherry on top?
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 10 . 9/22/2002
i loved this story! this was one of the best sally n wufei ones ever! n they're my new obsession _ hehehehe...i loved this alot alot alot!

luvvies, KaT aka Mistress Shinigami
KatsyKat chapter 10 . 9/22/2002
I put off reading this fic, I'll admit. After reading your "Gathering of Dragons" fic, I was afraid to be sucked in by your superior writing skill and awesome discription. I was right. I havn't been able to do anything but read this since I clicked the link. Faboulous story! I love a good story about Wufei and Sally where the author can keep them in character! Beautiful.