Reviews for Not So Different
Aoli chapter 47 . 11/27/2014
I'm happy that you keep updating and your chapters are always fullfilling so don't worry about taking your time between updates. I will keep reading this interesnting fanfic.

Seriously, I'm amazed of your hability to develop complex and long conversations without losing the action tempo. My level of conversation introduction inside the story is quite poor and I can't stop envying yours XD.

Also I love the way you portrait the character's personality. Sometimes I found Reno and Genesis too much alike in my opinion (what I mean is that I think there're more different from the other that you show), but well, that's my vision of them XD

So take your time but please keep writing, because the story is very interesting and different.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/6/2014
What is up with the random japanese? Kind of interrupts the flow of the story.
Waga chapter 47 . 8/26/2013
So wonderfull, just read the whole thing ,love how you make Reno, Seph and Genesis, they are lovely,. Please update, can't barely wait for another chapter! XDDDDDD
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 47 . 7/20/2013
Please update soon! I can hardly wait to see what happens next! I love how you are making the relationship between the three work out!
Rosen Kreuz Fiera chapter 47 . 5/26/2013
I sincerely hope you are coming back to finish this story, it is getting rare to find well written works and it saddens me to find the good ones incomplete :)
Morbid Mortality chapter 47 . 4/10/2013
Seriously, I cannot believe what I have been missing out on. I found this like two weeks ago and since has become my obsession. And therefore breaks my heart to see your note at the start of this chapter. THIS CANNOT BE THE END!
Plz, for me, this random reader?
AndDownWeGO chapter 43 . 6/11/2012
I love your story! Reno and Renji really are alike so the last name really fits.
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 47 . 6/8/2012

I just want you to know that I really REALLY love reading this story.

I mean, not only is it about Reno, but its about Reno in three-way pairing that I had never even IMAGINED could work! Also they are so kick-ass-awesome.

Gotta say, I'm curious about the 'Representation of Gaia' thing. I wanna know what it was going to say! Its all so exciiiting O3O

OOOOOOOH I wanna read about them going into the reactor... Your story is so exciting to read...

Their interaction is adorable too!

Please write more of this story! It's one of my favourite many-multi-chapter stories that I really love, and I can't wait to read more :D
mizperceived chapter 47 . 6/3/2012
I'm still here but I'm waaaaaay behind in my reading. I have loved this story since the day I started and will continue to for as long as it is available!

SHA260 chapter 47 . 5/15/2012
You do still have readers! You still have me! And Aerithsrain is probably still trying to catch up! Sorry for the delay in review - I rarely check that email anymore sadly. But damn straight I'm still here and still interested! I love this fic, and I've been missing it, but the last 6 or 7 months or so have been the start of my university career so I haven't been as able to chase it up as I might have liked. I love it, and I think your writing style is fantastic, and goddammit you have such an amazing plot going here it isn't fair to leave it without letting us find out what happens next! I'm not trying to guilt you into carrying on, I just... want you to know it's appreciated, and people do care! I really hope you're well, and do take care 3
Faoiltierna chapter 47 . 5/13/2012
I like their plan. I really, really, really hope it works!

Has it been that long since you last updated? I feel like a bad fan now for not noticing! I am very glad you have updated now! Yay!

Lifestream/Gaia...interesting twist! I do wonder what that will lead to!

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this story? 'cause I do :-)
muertz chapter 47 . 5/11/2012
Thank you so much for this one! :)

Reno's outburst came as quite a surprise, but I figure that's intended as it seems to have been a surprise for himself as well. And some of the Lifestream's statements were really intriguing, especially the belief part.

I also like how the Lifestream becomes the LifeStream after this whole revelation.

And while the content of this chapter is rather solemn, you still managed to ease much of its gravity with Reno's and Seph's humour, which I really admire. It's so much easier to read like this.

By the way, I'm a big fan of the whole hissing Sssanguine businessssss. xD

I'm curious whether the Lifestream will show itself to Genesis as well or whether it maybe already has done so during his capture as it has obviously taken over his body at that time.

So you see, this chapter was a whole lot of entertainment for me, and of course I'd love it if you would continue to post NSD here.

There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes though, for example 'per say', which doesn't have anything to do with 'say' because it's actually Latin, so it should be written 'per se'. :P
ExplainThisKlarissa chapter 47 . 5/11/2012
I'm glad this one got updated again. I really like it and I hope you keep updating. I wanna know what is with reno's mako levels and more of the threeway is always nice
Elfishme chapter 47 . 5/11/2012
Thank you for the update! Keep up the good work :)
fantasi88 chapter 47 . 5/10/2012
Here is another one.

I am so happy. And do not worry, i do not know why but something happens arounde new years, every year a lot of autors stopps wrighting and make updates and some never returs. I am happy you are back and not one of the quiters. Thank you.