Reviews for Saving the Savior
cheri chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
lovely, wish something similar could be used in the show.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I liked this.
CDrathir chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Well written! I enjoyed it even though it's sad. Keep up the good work!
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I wonder what is going on w/the baby storyline on the show... I have missed an episode or two? Thanks for sharing...heart wrenching! Lisa
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I loved this episode but was screaming at the TV at the end becuase it was an impossible desicion for Olivia to make.

This is a great little one shot to continue it on, and a really great story that shows a real unbreakable firendship between two people. I'm glad that it was Alex there for her, and I know she's going to need someone.

That was really sad she didn't make it, but I guess we all kind of expected that she wouldn't make it... So sad, she named her Olivia... That made me have tears in my eyes at the end when I read it.

This was so emotional, and brilliantly written! Keep up the amazing work!
accountcancelled0610 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
very strong and emotional story, very well written and as always the interaction between Alex and Olivia is brilliant
miralinda chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
oh wow that was powerful I could feel Liv's pain, I was kinda hoping for a miracle though guess we always are.

Alex was really sweet.

thanks for this one
Azure Adams chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
just perfect!
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Beautifully written. I really like the way you bring a story together. Nice job.
Pie56 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was really sad, but I liked it as always. Thanks B. Pie.
Sandraha chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Well, I suppose I should thank you for the good cry!

Seriously, that was the perfect ending! God only knows what the staff will come up with...
alexliv4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
omg! that was amazing! you gona keep this a one shot? it may be short.. but you still had me in tears... the fact that she named her olivia... god... my heart is breaking for her... you are one hellova writer!
litafan82 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
V once again you nailed it. Love the fact the baby was named Olivia, was thinking how right that would have been watching the epi last night with all that Liv did for her.
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was really sad but you did a great job. Beautifully done.
cabotfet-ish-70 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was so beautiful it made me cry. Great job in this and all your stories.