Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Search for Mesmoria.
eventyraren chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
you are wery taladted.
Huanir chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
It was clear that the writer of this fanfic was somewhat inexperienced with writing, but the story overall was a success. Characterization and diction were well-done, suspense was adequate, and even the liscenses you took, though a bit clumsy, were interesting.

Some hints that might come in useful:

-Do not write out spells unless necessary, and if you do, be sure to use consistency. The multi-lined spell was verbose and distracting.

-Your theologies kind of ran into each other; granted, I do the same thing in Chapter 8 of Path of the Hero, but I'll need to justify that to my readers in my epilogue, and I was subtle about it. The combining of Judeo-Christian elements with the polytheistic Zelda religion isn't undoable, and you didn't do a bad job, but you could have done better.

-Your description of the Link-Majora battle was almost too descrptive; merely touching up on the ferocity of the battle and not truly plunging the reader into it until the Fierce Deity scene would have been more effective.

-Your sometimes list actions (i.e. "and then... and then..."). Try to avoid this kind of writing; spice it up with more variety in sentence structure and pacing.

That's all I can think of right now. Overall, well-done. I enjoyed it.
Monkey chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow! I'm really impressed. You should make this a book. This is really awesome! I can't wait to read the other ones!
HobbesViviKnuckles chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I LOVE IT!

You know, I just love reading the Imp of Fate Trilogy because it's perfect! You should Gon on and finish that sequel you were talking about!

MROW!
HVK chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
WHHHEEEEEWWWWWW!

One rarely sees good Majora's Mask fics nowadays. Good job.
John Brown chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
A pleasant and long read, grammatically accurate, free of glaring/bad/noticeable spelling errors, in short, a very, very, very good fic.

Please, do write more.

Ja
Link chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
heh... that was really good. although every word was predictable (cmon... link wouldn't kill mido) and i think the epilogue was just utterly pointless... it was nice. me like. much. it's tought to find good stories on fanfic these days... but i think it has been found. i like how you twisted the plots of the stories, instead of making everything fit excaclty how it is in the game. that's boring. very very good.
Snowsilver chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
This is such a great, wonderful, insightful story! I love the concept of Mesmoria and the fairy city and everything. Wonderful! Continue writing!
F.M.Q.Q chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Alrigight! That was really something!