Reviews for Three Pieces of the Puzzle
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 3/6
"I wanted ti be with the one who needed me the most." Beautiful! Just like the rest of the chapter! Please update again someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Your story supplied the closure that the drama never really provided (regarding the charcters' emotions). Really would have liked to read the ending :) And great writing by the way, it's refreshing to read something grammatically correct for once, and true to characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Definitely liking it. Thought the same about them and well known feeling that longing for somethng that is still there. Ach that this fic
Ramen XD chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Continue soon please
too bad chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
It's bad.

Just kidding. It's good. I wish you'd have continued it. The three of them belong together.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You write these characters beautifully! You've really put into words the thoughts I had about Shuji while watching the show: how lonely he seemed when surrounded by his friends, how harried he became trying to please everyone (which was especially prevalent in the Festival episode). He was so fakely sincere throughout the series. Honestly, I think he used his fake sincere voice on Akira and Nobuta quite a bit too, which only made his isolation that much stronger and sadder.

Anywho, I hope you're inspired to continue writing this story!
MISCharacter chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Please continue this story. I signed up so that I could write to you. The characters were captured beautifully and the style was perfect. You have an amazing potential for this one, I look forward to what you will produce.
SilkStar chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
God this is beautiful. I loved the way you put the words together and described perfectly how Shuji was feeling. I also loved the sadness and hope I felt while reading this. Ah, I can't wait until they go and see Nobuta!
cubangirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
love the story, continue plz!
Euko Chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It was ... okay. I mean, this is only the first chapter, but I definitely liked the way you wrote about their relationship :). Waiting for the next chapter xD