Reviews for Northern Lights
Nice but one thing bugs me about this story. Orhan pamuk is hated in Turkiye because he writes wrong about Turks. So, Sadık would never recommend him. If you're reading this, can you change the book Sadik recommends?
Do france and england want Turkiye to beat them up? Those jerks...
Curse Soul chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
oh shoot i thought there would be more. hopefully you remember and would be able to continue. you are the reason i now ship TurCan and i would love to have this continue!
Curse Soul chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
WHY YOU MAKE ME THINK "they going to do it"...and then JUST BREAK MY FEELS!
i need to see what happens next
Curse Soul chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
did i detect a Doctor Who reference inhere? because if i did i loved it and so did my sis in law
that being said *fangirling intensified!*
Miistical chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Nearly two years have passed, my, oh my. I do hope you find time and/or the inspiration to continue. You let me love another couple that I previously never thought of, and I thank you for that. I wish I could have been there when you posted the first chapter of this and had been with you all the way, but unfortunately, that is not the case. However, I still enjoy your writing and work, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Curse Soul chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
do you know how much i fangirled at the cheesy line? i used to much energy i have no choice but to sleep to gain it back i am madly in love with this story
letting a friend know about it
Curse Soul chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
ok i probably wont sleep until i read it all...or crash out while reading. I LOVE THIS
Curse Soul chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
ok its official you have made me start to ship TurCan.
I HOPE YOUR HAPPY! (no for real be very happy cuz i am )
Curse Soul chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
i started dying from to much laughter when England and France started drilling him with questions
naru-chan 92 chapter 16 . 2/2/2014

No update?

Ugh, it hurts, the fan girl in me is in pain because of this.

Hope you update soon! Cause I loves this!
toastergal chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
please continue this story if you are still there
Canadian Reaper chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
please update soon :)
Hanryu chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I really love this story! Only thing is, Turks are not all brunette. They can also be blonde, redhead or auburn (: Even Sadık's skin color is darker than the most, not paler.
Hanryu chapter 3 . 10/3/2013