Reviews for Ohio?
derp chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
this is awesome
Ali chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
Best story ever keep going what will happen with the state. Keep updating and what will happen to America in the glowing place he is in now.
Halan Lore chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Hey yeah, just so you know even though there is some grammar errors and poor punctuation in a couple spots this remains in my personal top twenty Hetalia fanfiction list. I love the way you characterized the states and pretty much everybody. Keep up the awesome work.

This review has been certified Awesome Positive by Prussia.
Chi-Chan16 chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
Hey i love this story i laugh so much almost too much. anyway i just want to know when you will have new chapter up?

Love the canadian chi-chan
FD chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
Sorry for the messed up review I submitted before. Anyway, UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE OF SADNESS that this story isn't being continued!
FD chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
I know it is pointless asking you n
inked-writer chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
Hmmm... California? :3
KidPichu chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is so cool! I hope you continue
kidpichu chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
I love this please say you'll continue pllllleaaaase! W
The Acountless One chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
PSH! Screw the fourth wall!
Person chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Arizona posted it on Twitter. Wow...
Hinata28h chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
Oh my god I love this XD Especially Arizona, not only because it's my home state, but his actions are just to funny XD

I can't wait to read more 'cause this is very good and funny. I hope they get their Daddy back, and that the nations learn not to take over the states unless they want to end up crazy.

PLEASE CONTINUE!

P.S. I'm not stupid 'cause I'm from Arizona, I'm VERY smart.

P.S.S. Is Arizona still scared from the things Hungary should him?
Rosy the Cat chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
OMG this is total crack. And I really, truly LOVE IT!

- Rosy the Cat
cutepenname chapter 22 . 12/28/2010
okay...omg i was NOT expecting Rhode Island! Sweet little Rhode Island? Was he the one that asked Alfred about having a relationship with one of his "children"? Was it Ohio? I think it'd be cute if it was! Oh! And I LoVe West Virginia!

Poor Alabama (never thought I'd say that) that crazy Russian tried to change him! Speaking of Russia...did you know there is a village in Ohio called Russia? (we call it "ROO-she")

BTW...where are Kentucky, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania?

Well, I read this whole story in one day and all 'n all I like it! Arizona kinda annoying though...When's the next chapter?
Rainspiral chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
woot 4 wall! Go ARU! . . . ha ha I just cheered for China at the same time.