Reviews for Mary Sues and Human Rights
juli 8D1819 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Hi!

very nice

this represents perfectly the contradictions in the story
Captain Clueless the First chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Good one. I agree. Mary Sues not only violate human rights' but readers' rights. Readers have a right to know ORIGINAL characters.
Adriannu255 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
The 'threatening to spill out of her dress' got me laughing! I can't see anything you could improve on! Keep it up!
CookehMonstah chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
love it, I'm looking forward to read more, you just made my day
CookehMonstah chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
*tears*

oh my..how could she do that to the little girl..

*stab jenna with sword and rip off her hair*

"Come little girl, let's go get some ice cream"

Ice cream..? yap,that's weird..

i also will react like the little girl if I saw someone glow in the dark, ahak XD!
maglors harp chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. I am currently writing a Legolas fanfic...about a girl with a deformed face and who is entirely illiterate. May it be a message to all Sue writers!
Penelope Copplestone chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
This is excellent - an accurate portrayal of hypocritical feminist Sues.

I can't wait to read more.
Domestic Duchess chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Wow this is good. You've put some thought into this and do a good job of demonstrating philosophy and the ridiculousness of Mary Sues! I think Tolkien would agree with you!
Penelope Copplestone chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Mary Sues are characters readers can't sympathize with and you showed us why. Great job!

I actually liked that character in the second chapter. I hope she would reappear in the later chapters.
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Wow. Interesting-I like it! This is a really good idea! Keep up the good work!
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Wow. That Jenna girl is a bitch. Someday you should write a story where that girl gets payback on Jenna. The thing 'bout Sue's is that the author makes them so perfect. In other words they create monsters who are hated by many.

-sighs- Either way... Cookie for your awesomeness!
Araloth the Random chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Very interesting! Sues always did drive me round the bend but I never thought of them actually violating human rights in their respective fandoms. Nicely done! :)

Ara
vigilante'sgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
very true
Library Bum chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Too true...somebody get rid of the bi...witch.
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Heheheh! You are absolutely right about this! I can't wait to read more!