Reviews for Cendrella
Lady of the Crimson Ravens chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
OOOohhh... I'll try that next! It's so cute and fluffy I'm gonna die!
Pineapplepie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was super cute, I really enjoyed reading it also because it was cleanly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love it I love it I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow. because of this they are my favorite Vocaloid couple O.o loved it!
Tears of Lament chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is so awesome! Hope you make more stories of Gakurin!

GakuRin pwns! XDDDDDDDDD
IJKASNJC chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love it. No boring parts, all interesting _ When they started performing, I listened to the song xD.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow you dont like luka? :)

Me neither!

It made my day knowing theres another one who doesnt like her :)

Great story btw
kirakishou chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
LOVE IT. wonderful

i was looking for a Cantarella story when i found there was vocaliod stories here. and i can't believe i found one right off the bat.

it's such a superb story. [i thought it was going to be a mikuxkaito or lukaxgakupo again...] but no, it is rin and gakupo, my fav pair after this song and it's just so great.

you should total write more of them.

Really loved this one.
vAMPkIMI chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
*dies from happiness* OMGAWSHHHHHHH! _ I LOVED THAT STORY! Gakupo and Rin are my FAVORITE pairing and you did this PERFECTLY! :D PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS PAIRING!
Crimson.Haven chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
yeeeeeeppppeeeeeee! i am so happy that i found an author who's a gakurin fan. i was depressed when i learned that they were only few gakurin fans that were inspired to make a gakurin fic.

by the way, nice story! :D

gakurin rocks forever!\m/
MiraChuChan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
:3 Even though Luka is my favorite I still liked how you made her act like a bitch.

I really liked it. One or two spelling mistakes but, other than that, very entertaining. I love Gakurin. :3
ghostlysky chapter 1 . 9/11/2010