Reviews for twilight stitches
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow. I love canon, and I love your writing- what a fun discovery! I always had a lot of subconscious questions about how things went down when the Cullens first came to forks, I'm so glad your writing great little fics like this. You really seem to have a handle on the characters and the feel of the story. Keep it coming!
caww chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Gee, new inventions, products, and money sure can help the economy.

I'm so glad Mike Sr. is relieved & doesn't have to sell his car.

The Cullen's are like Guardian Angels.

caww
eli-dunbigboot chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I have been a reader for about 15 months now and this is the first Emmett story that I have read that just made me swoon. Everyone is so obsessed with Edward and Bella or Alice and Jasper stories. Too many times Emmett and Rosalie have appeared as secondary characters and it is about time that someone put them first. Well done you!

Rosalie's human background makes her a difficult character to write but you have just hit the nail on the head with your characterisation of her. To learn to trust again. To learn to accept her feelings. To learn to love Emmett and how could she not? Your Emmett has just the perfect balance of love, respect, instinct and humour. He is a joy to read.

*tacklehugs*

Love and best wishes,

eli
Motable chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
These are fantastic chapters! I can't wait to read the rest of them. Wonderful writing and I love how you have really fleshed out the characters.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Oh I love that Emmett and Rosalie have this "power". Wouldnt we all love to have it? Sound amazing!

And its totally credible... I mean, they wouldnt share it with anybody, and Edwards too much of a gentleman to blab about it, no? PURRFECT!

On a different topic... you put a Hunger Games disclamer, sweets ;)

"Disclaimer: All characters are the property of Suzanne Collins. It is not intended to infringe on any copyrights held by Suzanne Collins or Scholastic Press. Any original story directions and plot lines herein are the property of the author. This work is written solely for the enjoyment of exploring that world in new ways."

Besos, preciosa!
Horizon77 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Loved this chapter! :) The beginning was absolutely hilarious and wonderfully detailed. The Cullens covered in plaster and clay while Emmett holds a piece of *house* in front of his business? Priceless! I also really liked your idea that Rose and Emmett could feel shared sensations after the exchange of venom. Unique idea!

I love these little snapshots in the Cullens' lives. Keep them coming whenever you have the time!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This 'stitch' cracked my shizz up. I love that Edward was sort of playful and not so brooding in this. That last line about Sony shares was great.
letmesign chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
oo, awesome start! I love the intro to the cullens. Thanks for sharing!
Horizon77 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh thank God - someone else who loves canon! I really feel like we don't get enough of it in the Twilight fandom. I'm just not into the AH thing. At *all*!

I'm really excited about this story, or rather collection of stories. Some of the best pieces of canon writing come from little oneshot/one chapter glimpses into the Cullens' world. This was a great example of a missing moment pre-Twilight that adds the perfect amount of flavor to the books. I loved the banter between Carlisle and Edward at the beginning. It felt very relaxed - like they really had known each other for decades. Also, gotta love the first meeting between Mike and Edward. This must be before Mike started hating the pants off of him for stealing the ladies' attention.

Perfect way to start the collection of stories! Can't wait to read more soon!

BTW - I loved your comment on your profile about Beauty and the Beast being your "gateway drug." LOL Mine was Buffy...in a big way!
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
A lovely little snippet of "ordinary" life before things got extra complicated! Nice! :)
runnerchick chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh, this sounds like it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to read what else you've got up your mousie sleeves. :D And I swear, I will one day be able to catch up with "Absolucion". /pinkyswear
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more.
baynewen chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Cute! I love hearing Edward's internal dialogue and you do it so well. And LOL over the Sony shares!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2