Reviews for Love Marie
chiquitachispa chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OH MY GOD that made me cry like a five year old who lost his teddie, its really beautiful and sad, really loved it (sniff)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OMG, I cannot believe your last Rogan fic is this sad! :(( Please! Come back! You need to revive your Rogan muse! We need you! We still do, we always will! I love your Rogan shots! Anyway, great job as always and I do hope for nothing more but for your return. :)
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I loved it. It's fine to be in a mood like this, it's pretty much where my mind lives all the time :)
ms. Jaicee lee chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i really like it and i hope you write a story of Logan's reaction to this letter
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow... just wow... Flawless. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. :D

Hey just one little bit of advice... You have to be careful when it comes to letters or speeches. If you're writing a letter, make sure it doesn't sound like a speech. Otherwise it would sound out of place. This was minor, so don't sweat. *heart*

*ahem*

MOAR MOAR MOAR :D *heart*
bahnannah chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
so sad. good writing, but just a sad tale of woe. i can picture this being read after a funeral. a note left for each person that meant something.
dancing-donut chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I MISS YOUR WRITING (AND YOU!) AND THEN YOU WENT APESHIT AND POST AN ANGSTY FIC THAT MADE ME ALL TEARED UP?

SERIOUSLY WOMAN!

Now tell it from Logan's POV.

Oh and welcome back! :D