Reviews for Not Enough Plutonium
Koryuu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Thank you for story! :)
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Me. Like. Very much indeed. Thank you for the awesome story! Really cute :)
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Definitely would have wanted to see this in the episode. Thank you very much for writing this great piece.
banspurpleboxers chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I would've died and come back for this part to be included in the actual show. But no, the crew just ups and decides to skip all the loving and guilt and angst.

Sometimes, I feel like no one actually gives a crap for the angel; especially in this episode when Dean seemed so NOT flustered with the way Cas kinda just... fainted and coughed up blood like that. I mean, even Sam reacted with more emotions and concern, and he and the angel had not been on the best of terms even at the start of s5.

But I love how you filled in that gap with everything I wanted. Dean acts indifferent and strong on the outside, but when it comes to the thought of losing someone dear to him, he becomes the most emotional and sensitive guy ever. Simply loved how he cared for Cas (the way he was SUPPOSED TO).
ME chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great story! Love it.
Loution chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aww thats a REALLY good story ! i think its kinda my favorite, concerning Dean and Cas it s a really good idea that you wrote some more about 5x13, i think that was really necessary, because there were just so many gaps left in the plot of the story, you know, between Cas kinda dying on the street and in the next scene its " oh just leave him in that motel, hes alright ". so your story really fills that gap. have i already told you i like it ? xDD

and the tenderness with which Dean takes care of Cas is very touching !

Great job ! :)
ItIsAllAboutTheStory chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Really great!One of my favorite episodes and I would want to see more of Cas!You should write one for when he goes back..It was awesome!Thanks for sharing!
baad51 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It's great! I know, watching the episode, that Dean worried about Cas' condition, albeit the lack show of concern, and to read this fic, it's almost like a confirmation. And the characters are spot on, you did a great job with it :)
Iryann chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Awesome story! I felt they should've added some more Cas scenes in this episode, and your story just about covers it! You're a great writer.

Are you going to write about the last scene of this episode? when Cas comes back? that might be interesting to write about, especially with your style.

You really made my stomach clench with Cas' pain and Dean's worry. This is really amazing )