Reviews for Unspoken
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
here are five words for you from me: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! it was amazing and actually true... i've never thought about it that way but your right there were five times they never said the words they needed to say to make their relationship stronger and last longer.

Jokers & Riddles...

-ACP6!
bella-sk8er chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
aw :(

I almost cried reading this :(

I loved it.. but still.. *tear*
Snowiyflake chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
That is so sad! Im sorry, but Im a sucker for a happy ending. It was just so sad! I almost cried!
spicehnoodles chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Aww! That's so sad!
CarmillaD chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Oh, dear Lord, that was even more touching T x T! And now that I've seen 6teen's final episode and heard Brian Melo's ballad version of the opening song, I'm a totally emotional wreck. Ouch, my heart, my poor little heart... Great job
babydon'tletmefall chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
...that's not exactly what I meant... are you trying to make me cry :'( This is really good! Even though it's really sad ...

.Could you make it a three-shot *smiles innocently* plz! HAVE THEM MAKE UP! PLZ! :'(
Emo Violet Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
*sniffle* Stupid Duncan *Sniffle* can't you do any thing right?
livefreely9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
*sob**sob**sob* :( that was soo sad! :( I'm going to cry!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aw, that was short but really touching T _ T. Add one more broken heart to the list. Great job, keep writing your awesome stories!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
w-what! *starts bawling* IT'S JUST SO SAD! IS THIS GOING TO BE A TWO-SHOT :'( IT HAS TO BE *cries* PLZ! this is really good though! You have awesome writing, *sniffle sniffle* bye!
TheSocialLoner chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Awesome story. I'm sad for Courtney though! Why can't Duncan do anything right!