Reviews for 11 Roses
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
oohhhh WOW...this was very good...i LOVE it...alice was a GREAT lady...and is greatly missed.

alisa
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Lovely tribute.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aw this was a lovely tribute, thanks for writing it!
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very nice. Simple, but sweet. Alice was a flower. She lasted like an artificial one, but there was nothing artifical about her. She had the serenity and intergrity of a a real rose.

Signed

Soulless Warlock
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That's a nice tribute, Ladybugwriter. I have been thinking of doing a tribute for some of my favorite actors by using some of their animated characters; however, I have not come up with any ideas yet. I have a couple of comments/questions for the relationships between the characters. I'm assuming that Hope's mother was Addie Horton, since I recall reading that Doug courted and married her while he was dating her daughter and I also find it interesting that Hope is not only Julie's stepdaughter, but also her sister. Does the bloodline descending from Addie Horton have anything to do with it because Hope could be related to the Williams through Addie and her daughter. Overall that was a lovely tribute but if you would like can you explain to me the meaning of the 11 roses metaphor if you can; I'm a bit confused.