Reviews for Confessions and Lamentations
Emma Reade chapter 12 . 7/14
I wish there were more of these, so much fun, but this was a great read and I'm so glad I came across your collection of stories.
JustAlla chapter 12 . 3/14
I really really liked that you used not standart characters. Love this fic. Mayble you'll write more someday?
8oclocksleeper chapter 12 . 1/31
I know it's been a long time since this was published, but I'm dropping a review to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your work. The lack of reaction from Shepard's crew regarding her relationship also annoyed me, so this filled in the gap for me. The characters were spot-on, and it was so well-written too. Thank you!
Kallie6891 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Ahaha! I love the set up for the reach and flexibility conversation. Gold
Kyrara chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Whoah, hey. Ouch. I recently found out, that Thane calls a Lady Shep "siha" even outside of a romance, so I'm wondering, if his (in that case unrequited) love is canon... meaning he can't help but fall in love with Shepard.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
I don't usually read things on FF and I'd forgotten you can't give kudos here, so I thought I'd just leave a quick comment telling you how much I enjoyed this, particularly the Sidonis chapter.
Hakazu chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
A really good story! Liked it very much.
Mystic Rains chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I really do love the story as a whole - but I love the talent of an author who can be so powerful with so few words
Violinchen chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful idea. I like how you describe Shepard's and Garrus' relationship through other people's eyes. And my favourite was Tali. And Legion. And Wrex, of course. I really felt sorry for Garrus then. And Garrus' mother was simply awesome. you did a great job!
Poopface chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Lol dude.
Oh and I have suggest for you.
What about a member of commander sheprad's family?
I'm mostly thinking about a sister.
But still good story
Poopface chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
You know when I first saw this chapter I just thought Anderson would say
"Boy I 'll love to see what happens."
thebluninja chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
I have to say I'm glad to see Ashley treated as something other than a Grade A bitch. The Thane one was especially poignant and sad, especially since he's the one I picked first on a runthrough of ME2. I can only hope that Udina's lack of interest in Shepard means he's got the sex drive of a potted plant. Joker utterly deserved that, and now I want to know if he won the wager or not. Sidonis was very noble, and let's face it, the Citadel just let you stroll around full-armed in ME1 (and ME3 sort of) so they shouldn't be surprised a riot broke out into a gunfight. Tali *is* cute, and your Legion was pretty spot on, and I'm glad to see there's no jealousy from Tali like I've seen in other Shakarian-central fics.

Overall, this is excellent.
MistEternal chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Ha! I absolutely love the idea that Garrus got the idea for the whole "I had reach but she had flexibility" dialogue from Wrex. Brilliant! Love Wrex.
dorko525 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Jeez, I actually felt anxiety throughout that. I thought maybe they'd come to blows or a shoot out. Figures, that Turians aren't big on change or the acceptance of it lol.
dorko525 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
I love Legion with his awesome Mr Roboto Dance. ME3 made me so sad. Great job on this one.