Reviews for P3X595
LAIsobel chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Okay I loved this :o))

Pure and amazing fun!

You know, when my father was watching Emancipation for the first time and when there was the moment of mentioning this... he said "hey! I haven't seen that one!" and I had to explain "Dad... there was no such an episode..." :o))

It was so subtle but her face and his smirk... something had to happen back then :o))

And this seemed to be plausible and really them :o)) All of it :o))
TeiggyBear chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Ohmigod, that is so funny. I Love it. thankyou for sharing.
sci-fied chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
'Carter gone wild'...LOL!

This was great, very believable and in character.

sci
Alys5 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Loved the story, I can just imagine Sam with tatoos.
Eb Evans chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I've read other stories based on what may have happened on P3X595 and I think this is the best and most credible version. It's well written, imaginative, and true to the characters. I just wish there'd been more to it (sorry, I get a little demanding sometimes). Thanks for a good story.
JackSam200 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
this is awesome, i like it. you should definately write about the mystery tattoo.
lburton874 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
That was wonderfull thanks
Anaszun chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
you should definitely do the one about the mystery tattoo )
AiyanaStone chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I definitely enjoyed this one. One recommendation I would make would be to put thoughts in italics, I find it easier to follow. But thats just me.

Cheers!

Aiyana
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Heheh, I like this, and your explanation for what happened. Works for me! :)
AiyanaStone chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I am definately enjoying this. I look forward to finding out about the drink. :) Post more soon, and if you need any help with anything, please, let me know!

~Aiyana
qpidntrainin chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Wow...Nice can almost see Jack with his tongue sticking out and doing the wolf calls. ;-)
vbtwilightgirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
i like this story A LOT!
JackSam200 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
this is cool, you should so keep writing this.
munbm chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I am intrigued, and cannot wait to read the next chapter.