Reviews for Life Disconnected
Stephanie Disney Lover chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Ya'know I would love to fucking know how in one episode Cate and Ryan are married and then in the season 2 finale fucking Ryan's married to someone else has a kid and Cate&Baze finally ended up together. The fuck? sorry rant over but seriously!? now I gotta re watch it lol but I'm currently in the middle of Beverly Hills 90210...I try not to have too many shows on to go. lol
dddynamite chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
more more more please
Cassiopeia Night chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
why did you stop with the story? I like it! And too little is written about Baze and Cate... Please contingue and write some more...
tutorwife93 chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
You're back! :D

Yay! I've missed you and your awesome story!

And hell yes two updates in 24 hours! Legend!

Loved the fact that you covered Cate telling her mom, and the twist you put on Dewey Johnson was perfect!

I missed this story. You always write the characters so in-character!

Baze picking up on Cate using the walkman was so cute, and I never even thought about Cate dealing with postpartum depression- very interesting/sad idea and awesome spin on it with the radio!

Haha! The top 40's in the 90's! What fantastic music ;)

Lol anyway, I'm so glad you're back! And I LOVED these updates!

Please update again soon :)
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Wow I didn't expect you to update so soon! I like it! :)

Your author's note made me want to watch tonight's episode cuz I missed it (I have it on dvr but it's too late & I need to sleep).

It would be awesome if you updated again! ;)
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Aw that was a good chapter.

I loved the last two paragraphs.

Would it be mean to say "I hope you have another sick day so you can update again"? Yeah, it would. So I never said it. :P
Darkened Ruby chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Update please!
tattyty chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
So long that you do not update.

Do not give up the story, she is so beautiful.
bluestriker666 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
quite looking forward to reading more
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
I decided I wanted to see if there were any stories of cate when she was pregnant & I found this. Very satisfied. I like how it includes both past & present :)
nathansgurl chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Just started reading your fic. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Aww..they are cute together. I think Ryan is right...now if only Cate & Baze saw it! Post more soon :)
Penelope L chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
So good! I can't wait for the next chapter, so update soon!
bk-1205 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Great chapter. I hate that Ryan is hurting, but love Baze and Cate instinctively moving toward each other, even in sleep. Hurry with the next chapter, please.
hfce chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
What a great update. I am glad Ryan sees what I see. Cate & Nate belong together. :)