Reviews for Man the Bunkers
Invader Kathy Starsky chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love rare pairings like this;3 Keep it up!
rainblade prime chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
you should totally write a story about wheeljack and jazz interfacing, similar to the part you did in this story.
You write some amazing stories! you should write more about the transformers.
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Haha Wheeljack. Love it and all of it!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Garrus hidden love chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very hot i really liked the chapter
gmwtsw chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice. There needs to be more Optimus/Bluestreak on this site. Sequel please? (inserts HUGE puppy dog eyes.)
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Looks like Wheeljack created an air born aphrodiasiac!(is that how you spell it)

I wish I could have seen more with Blue and Optimus...-drools-

Cupcakes for you!
Dendey chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG, 'Jack ya genius! An aphrodisiac to get the bots all heated up, yay, purrfect!
Only thing that was a tidbit surprising was how fast it affected Jazz in contrary to Optimus and Bluestreak who needed quite some time to be affected. Then again they were hiding in a closet so I guess the 'gas' couldn't get to them as fast as it did to Jazz ;)

Wonderful story, I really love your continuity. How much care the Autobots put into their relations with each other and how Prowl gets them all to do what he wants to be done or thinks needs doing. Very nice and refreshing! Thank you very much
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Accidental aphrodisiacs can be such fun plot devices, can't they? Of course, after it wears off, watching the affected mechs try to salvage their dignity could be amusing...
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very cute and very funny! Especially 'Jack's closing line. :)
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
LOL! I did not expect a "love potion" story :) Love the pairings!
taralynden chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
LOL - really liked this, particularly the fact that they can blame it on Jack's gas... though that might just be an excuse. Nice to see Optimus & Blue getting together - I don't think I've seen that combo before :)
Fields-of-Heather chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Why are you licking my head fins?

*giggles* Great line! Looking forward to more! _
Dragon Queen88 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i kept waiting for it to say that they opend the door on Optimus and Bluestreak, catching them in the middle.

O and Jazz/Wheeljack is very nice lol