Reviews for A Girl and her Robot
Zer0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very good with the feeling of the characters, next time, make it longer :D
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Love the peace!
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Good little read.

Two things:

One: you should probably write that Tali had to take a few moments, not minutes, before she could rejoin the fight. Otherwise she would have been out of the fight for a ridiculously long time, probably the rest of the fight.

Two: writing "Tali briskly power-walked" seems really out of place. Just writing "walked briskly" should suffice and doesn't seem so jarring.
PashN chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
It was an interesting one-shot. I liked the conversation between Tali and Legion at the end - short, but sweet and cute, none the less. :)
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
.This! It really was cute and humorous in other times, 23.512 percent chance was hilarious, most of all the way these two were talking to each other was wonderful to read. I realize this is a one-shot, but if you have more in you to do more, please do so. I'd -love- to read more of this (PS, the a/n was also very funny).
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Haha, nice work on this. Keep at it.
minorshan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very good characterization with the dialog! Wouldn't mind seeing another chapter, but it looks like you're finished. :)
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i liked that. good job.

one though though about half way down: 'it removed herself from her space' needs to be fixed. the herself needs to be replaced with itself. thanks.

although 'Legion removed itself from her space' would flow better. :)
Escablade chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Awesome start, there arent enough tali/legion fanfictions but for some reason there always great.

So keep up the good work! and thank you
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is awesome and unbearably cute. I love Tali, I love Legion, and I love Tali & Legion as BFFs.