Reviews for Rainy owl's night
iFoxWhisper chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
ohmijesus! this is great!
GuardianFan-HE chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
CANT WAIT TO FINISH
The Goddess of Darkness chapter 17 . 9/30/2010
plz pm me when u post it
Pokemon Warrior Mew chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Great Story, Arishenka, Great Story...Although You could have added Hollyleaf running away, coming back, Dovepaw, Ivypaw... Sorry If I'm acting like a critic. It's just a few opinunes!
el mejor chica nunca lol chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
aww...! so sweet!
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
This is good. Was Birchfall trying to talk slang? Cuz if he was, he was bad at it. Such a pity.
oliviathecf chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
This was a great story, and I can't wait to read the sequel!

Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Firestar/Tigerstar as in a romantic pairing? If so, I'm not sure I want to read that just because I don't really like slash. Sorry:( I hope you understand that that's just not something I think I could deal with reading.
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
Great ending! It's awesome that they got their warrior names:) And you did a good job on the ending paragraph, too.
WritingEchoes chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Hey! Great way to end it. I'm definitely interested in reading part two :)

Owlspirit is my favorite of your characters. Great job on the names by the way. Very original.
Swanstar chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
great story arishenka

update soon

i wonder what happens to sun and owl...
oliviathecf chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Yay, new Chapter :D

Well done, and I loved little Asterkit!

Your very faithful reader,

Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Aw, Asterkit's a cute little kitten! I'm glad ThunderClan helped her find her way back to the ShadowClan camp, even if they did get in trouble by Firestar later.
WritingEchoes chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
I like the story plot and love the characters. It's a very good story but if I had to change something it would only be adding more detail. :) Good job though.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
oliviathecf chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
They've gotta get out of there!

I like this story!