Reviews for Rainy owl's night
Magix-Daislen-10 chapter 16 . 8/4
The overall story was very interesting and quite a journey to be able to go through. I very much adored that you gave us an inside view on how Sol was the own leader of his clan and how he went on to mange it. Owlspirit, Nightsong, and RainTalon were in my opinion very likable for Oc's (even though the type of additude Nightpaw was displaying in later chapters came off as a bit edgy). It would of been nice if we would have been given a bit of flashbacks on how Hollyleaf and Sol met and eventually came to love one another. There were several errors here and there, but I totally get how some authors feel when writing a fix, be it there first, third, or fifth. I feel like you could of given better word choice when describing your characters actions and scenes of importance but I'm going to assume that you didn't have a beta at the time so in partial that makes sense. It would of been more interesting if the fix were to have more chapters since it give more character devolpment and depth to the overall plot. Other than that this was a good read with various good points to it, but I am curious if later on you will be willing to re-write this story with more additional components to the story. If you are ever able or willing to do that then it would be very much appreciated if you were able to inform me about this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
no offence but this has pretty bad grammar in it. it also has too many of these things -
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Hollyleaf would NEVER like Sol of all cats!
mistystar123 chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
I may be too late but please pm me when its oit
mistystar123 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
wow
mistystar123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
awsome
Madame Red Wolf chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
ohmijesus! this is great!
GuardianFan-HE chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
CANT WAIT TO FINISH
Hero's Guide chapter 17 . 9/30/2010
plz pm me when u post it
Pokemon Warrior Mew chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Great Story, Arishenka, Great Story...Although You could have added Hollyleaf running away, coming back, Dovepaw, Ivypaw... Sorry If I'm acting like a critic. It's just a few opinunes!
el mejor chica nunca lol chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
aww...! so sweet!
Lost-n-Oblivion chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
This is good. Was Birchfall trying to talk slang? Cuz if he was, he was bad at it. Such a pity.
fluffymareep chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
This was a great story, and I can't wait to read the sequel!

~Escaping Dreams
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Firestar/Tigerstar as in a romantic pairing? If so, I'm not sure I want to read that just because I don't really like slash. Sorry:( I hope you understand that that's just not something I think I could deal with reading.
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
Great ending! It's awesome that they got their warrior names:) And you did a good job on the ending paragraph, too.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »