Reviews for Expecting a Shock
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
That was a very heartwarming story! I really loved and enjoyed it! Awesome job!
Myrachan8 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
awsome story. by ending it with the twin thing u should make a sequel or something. but the ending is good like this too
ASCshadowdragon chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
holy monkey...italy might just slaughter germany when he has twins...germany should lock all the guns and knives away and bury the safe at the bottom of the ocean floor...wow...i feel sorry for germany...great story by the way, loved it! couldn't stop laughing!
Miss Greeny chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
omg .. EPICNESS OVERLOAD ;w; I loved it so much it was so freaking adorable and it was so hilarious at the same time x3 I can't wait to read more of your stories 333! keep writing w
TheObnoxiousPoppyseed chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
Holy shit! This is amazing I love it! PLEASE I SO AGREE FOR AN EPILOGUE! you're a really fabulous author! XD
TinkanaiT32 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Hey, It's me again. Decided to check out your other sories and glad I did. I love Hetalia and I can't say I haven't thought about Italy and Germany, I mean who hasn't. Anyway, I was cracking up laughing from chapter one. Reading more later.
theangelshavethebentley chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
aiya! GerIta and RusCan in One story? Cifer10's cup runneth over! I ADORE RusCan. And now, GerIta! This was the one that finally got me off HRExitaly. I still ship it but not as much now!
theangelshavethebentley chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Aristocratic Views chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Awww...

It's so cute
Monster Germany chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
EPIC! Story didn't really make sense since its technically impossible for men to have children but I love the humor, made me laugh like a million times, lol. Great job!
Lady Speed Stick chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
Ffff- That was so cuteee! I really loved this story.. it actually makes me like M!Preg.. ;w; Not that I didn't before, of course xDD I just didn't really pay attention to it much.. this story defiantly interested me Keep up the great work!
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
MEIN GOTT! sure, write a friggin epilouge! thats fine...BUT the fact that he's pregnant again...possibly with twins? O_O DDDDUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEE I know you probably don't have the time but it would be REALLY AWESOME OF YOU (prussia approved) to write a SEQUIL...
AsylanII chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Great Job. I can Imagine the baby, so kawaii! I hope you had as much fun writing this as i did reading it. Your smut needs work though.
kyootness chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
I have to say that the last chapter is not good. If think that no one would forgive a cheating lover in just a day, and then make the guy who banged his boyfriend godfather to the new baby. It sounds downright wrong.

And very out of character.

Don't take it personally, but this is just how I see it.
cupcakethief chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
Three words Ah-May-Zing Loved it.

cupcakethief