Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
love love love this is fantastic, the way every one speaks is like it could come straight from the book magnificent
Dimplz chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I loved it!

It's funny. Many people who love Drarry and slash in general, hate mpreg stories. I don't really understand why really. Sure it can be corny if not done right, but that's any premise, really? Your story was fantastic. I thought it had a great plot and you had a great explanation for the mpreg. You handled that whole thing very well. I loved your pregnancy descriptions because they were very accurate! The story had the right amount of adventure and character/relationship building. I liked the elven twist there in the last third of the story. Nice work.
Kikireed chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I just want to say that you should be very proud of this story. It is wonderfully written and extremely entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and giving everyone the opportunity to read it.
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed reading this fic .
hanab chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
great story, LOVING it. good Draco stories always my cuppa tea. Elf Draco, even better. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This is by far the absolute best drarry fanfic I have ever read! It was perfect ️
Lunacom chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I love this story...
HopefullyNot chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Great. :D
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I have read this story several times and each time is as good as the last. Thanks for sharing!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You know, I don't know if you know this already but it's not healthy to drink alcohol while your pregnant. So many things can go wrong.
Lily chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I liked it very much it was cool it was a fun read!
Likaella chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
That is the BEST Drarry I EVER read in my entire life. Just. Wow. I'm speechless.
xsecretwriter chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This is quite possibly the most beautiful story I have ever read. Good job.
smile chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Wow...Just wow...

I have started reading this fic around 11pm, and finished it at 5am in the morning! I just couldn't let it go until I finished it.

When Draco and Harry is paired together, some authors write them out of character and it is hard to find fics that are as good as this ,however, have described Harry and Draco wonderfully and I can say that I have really enjoyed reading this.

Thank you for creating such wonderful fic and I hope you continue to do so.
Just A Keepsake chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
This was AMAZING the development of the characters is phenomenal, believable and expertly done!

I would say it is more difficult to read because it is only in two parts but that didn't detract from the story at all.

Keep up the excellent work!

JAK