Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
Ew. No! Why?
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
it was amazing...right amount of everything...loved your story...
lesta20 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I wanted to thank you for this story. Really, it is a second time I read this (it is that good). The only things I disliked (and dislike is a strong word really, some parts were just not to my taste) were the whole baby brings the houses together and increases Hogwarts magical defences. I do don't believe you justified it enough (you did some explaining, but I did not buy it). And then the whole 4 children 4 houses thing... Oh and Harry so conveniently learning the spell and then using it on Draco and Snape to find out who planned the rape, just too much of a coincidence. But really I can understand this one. I was hard pressed to think of an alternative way for Harry to find out.
Well and going about the things I did like well the list could go on and on!
1st. Rape. OMG this was the best rape scene I ever read. You made it sound so real and it really had a big impact, and it wasn’t even graphic!
2nd. Elf heritage. I must applaud you, really. You made Draco elf royalty and it fit with the story, you had a great back story of how it happened. So many other stories fall short on this account. You explained how Draco got to be almost pure-blooded elf (which fit with other important aspects of the story), how he was related to them in the first place and then made a nice reunion which somehow in spite how unexpected it was flowed with the whole story. I don’t know how you did it but yeh, it was great.
3rd. Draco’s powers. Again a pitfall so many authors fall into, but not you! Out of nowhere good looks, and amazing powers (strong magic, elven magic, wings, swords, elemental magic, improved magical vision etc.) all at once. Yes, Harry had strong magic and Draco gained his elven magic, but it was in moderation. It was a) needed (to kill Voldie) b) well explained c) did not made him overpowered d) was quite unique (read a few stories where Draco had Air elemental powers).
4th. Draco. His personality (at least for me) was spot on. This is how I imagine Draco, cunning but caring, scared but determined. And really, I laughed so much at the whole minion thing! And go Foom-Fomm! Damn Draco is good!
I could go on and on, but this gotten long as it is, so I just wanted to thank you again and keep up with the good work!
LEX chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Amazing, simply amazing, I applaud you. Never in my life, had a story been able to make me jump on my bed from excitement.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
love love love this is fantastic, the way every one speaks is like it could come straight from the book magnificent
Dimplz chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I loved it!

It's funny. Many people who love Drarry and slash in general, hate mpreg stories. I don't really understand why really. Sure it can be corny if not done right, but that's any premise, really? Your story was fantastic. I thought it had a great plot and you had a great explanation for the mpreg. You handled that whole thing very well. I loved your pregnancy descriptions because they were very accurate! The story had the right amount of adventure and character/relationship building. I liked the elven twist there in the last third of the story. Nice work.
Kikireed chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I just want to say that you should be very proud of this story. It is wonderfully written and extremely entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and giving everyone the opportunity to read it.
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed reading this fic .
hanab chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
great story, LOVING it. good Draco stories always my cuppa tea. Elf Draco, even better. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This is by far the absolute best drarry fanfic I have ever read! It was perfect ️
Lunacom chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I love this story...
AccountKiller500 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Great. :D
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I have read this story several times and each time is as good as the last. Thanks for sharing!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You know, I don't know if you know this already but it's not healthy to drink alcohol while your pregnant. So many things can go wrong.
Lily chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I liked it very much it was cool it was a fun read!