Reviews for Don't Interrupt My Monologue
My American Fictionary chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Great idea to pack Ed and the awkward aftermath into a monologue. You still get the picture perfect of what exactly transpired between the two of them. Very cute story!
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Okay, that was just...oh..my...
You really have to love Ed
;)
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Rather interesting.
Madik chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I have no clue why I even clicked on this, I HATE RoyEd! But HOLY CRAP was this good! It was, in my opinion, absolutely perfect. So incredibly in character, and the wording and pacing was fantastic. The last line was just heartbreaking!

Wow.
Irish-Girl41 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
omg this was so good!
Odoori Kimura chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WOW! This was...wow~! I just clicked this story out of curiosity, didn't really expect much from it, but it was amazing! Perfectly in character, witty, sarcastic, and had a suprisingly bitersweet ending! Bravo~!
Elric-Is-Love chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I would like to say this: WOW.

I would also like to say this: ...WOW.
deMedici chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
The last two lines are my favorite. Perfect amount of sarcasm. :)
Star-Struck Inu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I think its perfectly in character! I love it very much. Great story!
Inume16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
you myst be really good at speaches. this made me laugh so much! I love this pairing! XD great job!
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow. This is so delicious-and it tastes good, too! What was that? Hm... Peach of the fluffy variety with just the hint of lemons? For some reason, that works...

I'd actually really like to see what happen next... That would be an interesting chapter... :)

Anyway, I really loved this! It's great! Actually, the first kind of story that takes this format. I've always been intereseted in Monologue-stories (not writing, just reading) and this is the first one that's actually any good.
burrito-meat chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
haha that's funny and nice
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
that was fantastic! Way to go, Ed, hide behind sarcasm!

Love the way you wrote it. very nice!
not always sane chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i liked this. it was the right amount of sarcasum and sweet. i loved that ed ws all i don't like you and bla bla. we all know you think he's the sexy'st thing you ever did see. stop dening it.
The Yaoi Alchemist1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
it was interesting and a little confusing, but other than that it was pretty good.