Reviews for Just Friends
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
this was awesome...I love these two together (only in the brother-sister scenario)...great job and thank you for sharing :)
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved it! The friendship was the best part. I especially loved the tickle war. Kimberly's permanent bad hair day comment was funny too.
HypnoticMelody chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww, tht was soo cute. I love reading JasonxKim friendship stories.

MysticMelody10
JTrevizo chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is so very, very cute, and a nice place to launch the TV series from regarding Tommy/Kim, Jason's being okay with Tommy and Jason and Trini both leaving for the Peace Conference. A wonderful first PR fic. Congrats.
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Heh - this was hilarious. You kept Kim and Jason perfectly in character. I loved this.
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love this fic. Friendship!fic makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, especially when it's as cute, funny, and in-character as this one. You seriously had me laughing out loud in places here - your fics are making me love Kimberly a lot more than I ever did when I was first watching Power Rangers. And the way you get inside the characters' heads (and translate their individual voices onto the page) is just plain awesome.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
What a great perspective. You dealt with both of these characters so awesomelly. (Stop laughing at me! I know that's not a word!) Anyway, I love how in character they both are. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.