Reviews for Rivers Need Springs
Azorria chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Holy shit this fanfic is amazing. God bless this, I haven't read this since 2012 and it's even better the fifth time around. :DD
Total Romance Fan chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I only wish that Zelda had her powers, or she had more fighting skills or agility so she could help better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Loving this already! Definitely a unique layout.

Brilliant starting, got me hooked!
Kingdom Key D chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I think you did a great job with this. There might have been a few errors in there... But overall I think the first chapter is pretty darn good! And I don't really like modern TLoZ fanfiction... Also you did a good job with the show and not tell thing... I hate it when people aren't vary descriptive with their writing! (
aloof-kokiri chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
This was absolutely amazing. Very well done! I love how much you integrated fact with fiction. It made it so much more realistic. Overall I enjoyed this story Immensely. Keep up the excellent work!
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
wow, this was great! i dont read a lot of good stories with wolf link, but yours just blew me away. the racicim and biology arent things I see in many fanfictions, and they really make this story memorable.
Link, a scientist! i think i can imagine him with glasses and a lab coat :)
sonicxjones chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Wow!
Shad0ish chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Love it.
Sheikagal chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
That was pretty good for someone who doesn't write in third person. It was rough, and there were mistakes, but you had a good enough plot to keep me reading it. Next time you write in third person you might want to have someone edit it for you, or get a beta reader.

-Sheikagal
Amanda-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You, my friend, are one heck of a good author. This is one of the few stories I review, and I am so happy I am adding one more praise for you to get this to one of the most popular stories on this site. The plot is AMAZING and you have done one good job. No spelling mistakes, great plot, nice pace, and character growth is amazing. The whole thing is all around AWESOME! If you are having second thoughts at reading it, don't. This story is worth reading, and one you will not forget. I would give you an 8 on it's side (infinity) stars, it is so good, and I wish all stories I read on here were this good. This fanfic is a story that I have re-read many times it is that good. The Legend of Zelda is my, of all time, favorite subject, and you made one amazing story. Keep this up, and I can see you writing books for publishers to print in the future like I will. I give my hat to you. Congrads

Amanda-chan
Sacred3 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Fantastic story, I don't even play Legend of Zelda but this is brilliant. Great character building, quirky humour (honestly the old lady was hilarious) and nonetheless an intriguing plot. Fabulous job well done! :)
phunky chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Awwww... it's over. Beautiful! :D I love this story :)
phunky chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
The ending of this chapter is very very touching. When Zelda remembered her dad... *sigh* poor girl. But what Link did for her was adorable.
phunky chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Another great chapter! :D
phunky chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
hahaha I just LOVED this chapter. The fight was so intense and funny! awesome chapter