Reviews for Caught!
Victoria Taylor chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I'm liking this story a lot. I like the Paulie/Nami pairing. It's rarely done. It is a shame this story has been updated in a few years. My own stories haven't been either. I hope you get back to writing this one soon though.
alynawatlovers chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
'Tis wonderful, of course. :) Thanks!
Ellerocks92 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
can you write more? I like it! XD
hi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
finish this story please its absolutely amazing 3
kikyokyoyahibari chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I've got a question. Since you said this is an AU where Nami's not a pirate, does that mean Kaku, Kalifa, Blueno, and Lucci aren't CP9 people? That's the only thing that's been bugging my mind since their introduction to the story. Anyways, loved it and please update soon 3
Kit Kat Wondaland chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Its fine if the story slows down. It would be better to have everything in place so it dosnt look rushed.
hellsheep chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
I know that you'll update someday and then I'm here to read it :) I love your PauliexNami stories. They made me reading fanfictions and they even made me writing them.
Mt chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this story !

But it is hard for me to put my pinions about the fic into words, however, I know I have to leave a comment right here to know that you have a loyal reader waiting for a new update :D
Assatte chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
yo! it doesn't matter if the chapter is short or not. lol though i wouldn't mind for a longer one. Your story is very good so far and i like to think of it as a unique story as well. Please update soon. :3
Setari chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
I'm so glad I found this fic! XD I was watching One Piece (about episode 250, I think), and the thought that Nami and Paulie would actually make a cute pairing just smacked me in the face at the end of one episode. Just for a kick, I went searching for any fics involving the two of them, and found this. Made my day, actually. XD

I love this plot, and the characters are well enough in character for the fic to flow well (one thing I hate is when you're reading a fic, and someone does something and the first thing you think is 'But they wouldn't do that!' Sucks all the fun out of reading the fic, really (M'probably stating the obvious there ")).

Looking forwards to the next update! w
Lemonsnaps chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
LoveLoveLove this story! xD It's so funny and it makes me happy just reading it. Anddddd I just hope you'll keep updating :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Nice chapter :) I'm happy you're updating! (unlike me, lol) Hurray for NamixPaulie goodness :))

Skry
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Soo glad ur still alive :) I cant wait to read ur next chapter :D plz write more and soon!
silver-nightstorm chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
lol he's so adorable! Not enough interaction between the two in this chapter tho, but I don't really mind :)

Skry
WonderLessWonderLand chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Hey, what do you mean it's gonna be slow? *Grrr...*

Anywho, it was cute, incredible cute, and Paulie is freaking adorable. Just one question, are Lucci and Kaku gonna decieve everybody? Cause that's just not cool man. Lol.

Keep on keepin' on. Ciao