Reviews for Sometimes Until Today
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
wow this was fantastic! :)
suha94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
why is this abandoned?! come on ! update pleaseee
Vicki219 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Aww poor Xander but you can't help but feel a bit sorry for Kevin as well. Hope you update some more soon.
Fire of the lioness chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Is there any chance at all this will ever be continued? I hope so, because it's an interesting plot and I always love crossovers with Xander in them. I'll keep my fingers crossed then.
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OOh, interesting! Never seen one where they're sibling, people always just have them as the same person. This, this I wanna read. Can't wait to see where this goes!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
tears. straight up tears. please please please write more!
Inky Iris chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love it! Well done )
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh man...any chance you're planning on picking this back up? You're off to a great start with the prologue and I'd love to see where this goes.
Rebeckah chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love it, but I want to know more, please. :) T-T-F-N.
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
can you please please please update soon
Storm's Pride chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Okay, so that almost made me cry. Which might be partially because I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I suspect that the majority comes from how well you write it. Please continue? It's too sad to leave off there, even if we know Xander isn't dead. Oh god, those last few lines were perfect.

So yeah. You write really well, and I really wanna read more of your writing. More, please?

Stormy
SandraD chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love everything about this fic. I loved seeing inside Kevin's heart. I love the support shown by Penelope's people. That Hotch slid the phone into his hand was so spot on character-wise. I read the previous review about Kevin's thoughts in parentheses, but I thought that you used it very well as a literary tool... it fit with your writing style wonderfully. I would love to read more but understand life and muses can get in the way. It's going in to my favorites list and I'll be anxiously awaiting an alert.
deadsnowwhite chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
GAH! ...GAH!... OK I think I can Talk now that was amazing and wow . This had me chocking up and even if you just leave it at this (which I really hope you don't do. please don't) it will be going on my favorites and being told/force all my friends to read it. so amazing job! _
MadamShinigami chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
All of the stuff written inside ( ) I found very off putting and distracting. At one point I found my eyes purposely avoiding them and anything written in them. But otherwise a good story.
Spirit Speaker chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's the end that gets me. The panic, the running on thoughts. I really like this and hope you post more.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »