Reviews for Righteous Blood
shadowblaster99 chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Oooh, Update please!
Mstngsali1 chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Wonderful! I love that Dean is finally accepting that he is worth saving... You are really good at this... Love you!

Oh... I almost forgot... MORE PLEASE!
Mstngsali1 chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
More! Write more! Me gusta mucho!
Mstngsali1 chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
Short but really sweet... Nicely done, bb. I love the feather analogy. I want more!
AprilC3604 chapter 16 . 5/11/2011

NAME?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Update update you just can't leave it on an evil cliffy Girly that mean amazing chapter as ever girl you so rocked it but I need to know if steph is ok update asap I need more hanging on the edge of my seat here ;)
Mstngsali1 chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Ok, never apologize for "longer than usual". I like longer.

Oh WOW... LOVED it! But I am pissed as HELL that you left it hanging there... You have to update this like NOW so I can find out if Stephanie is ok. :)

Chachi, you are good at this. Keep it up. :)
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
LOL

Long live the Queen of Awkward Moments... huh, sounds like me. :P

You are so freaking fantastic about writing background stuff and then continuing with the story. Im awestruck.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
Amazing as ever I was so happy to see this update really loved it she going to have to trust him soon If she want to stay alive I know it might be hard for her because of what she went through in he'll with him so cant wait till the next update hope it soon:)
AprilC3604 chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
I loved reading this story. Dean and Steph are so much a like its awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Oh goodness. Dean is really going to feel bad now. I bet he didn't see that coming. This is getting so good. Onto the next chapter :)
Mstngsali1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
More Chachi... MORE!
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
(Twitter April3604) I loved this first chapter and I am really interested. I look forward to reading the rest of it :)
Mstngsali1 chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
Chachi, this is really awesome! The characters have depth and you have the Winchesters down cold. I am so looking forward to reading more as you get it written. FUFUS hugs
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »