Reviews for Dirty Laundry
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
The tension in this ficlet...Very, very tangible.
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really like this little snippet. Vin and Ezra are my favorites and I really enjoy the way you had them interact.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hard to think of Sherman being friendly-like with normal folk with his famous line running through one's head. 'The only good Indian is a dead Indian,' I believe. Ah, well, liked this.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A Toast to Ezra and to Vin. Good friends are more precious than rubies.
dwelian chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I *love* the idea of Ezra being the mastermind behind Sherman's inconvenience at Colliersville. I hadn't heard of the incident before, but I'm fascinated with the possibilities. I wonder what other crazy plans and raids we could pin on our illustrious conman? After all, we know he uses aliases! Thanks for planting that worm in my brain, now I'll have to see what other possibilities are available. Excellent story and my thanks for sharing it!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow, great story. I can so see Ezra stealing Sherman's horse. Thanks for sharing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Superb! Nice mixing of history and our Seven!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very nice use of historical facts in the fic and interesting choice for Vin's sperm donor. I can see why he was so hostile to Sherman. Love that Ezra isn't impressed by Sherman and that he did try to kidnap the general; that would have been a big change in the course of the war. This is a terrific friendship fic. Nice that you had Chris and Ezra come so close but just miss seeing each other in the war. Thank you so much for sharing this here.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Nice historical tie-in. Enjoyed Vin and Ezra's quiet talk. Whole just a nice moment in time.
BM originally chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Interesting twist on historical facts. I'd love to see more outlining Chris's thoughts on the whole matter! Thanks for posting this! (from one who sympathizes mightily with Ezra and Vin on the whole matter :D)
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I enjoyed this very much!