Reviews for The Death Eaters' Disney World Trip
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
... im not sure what to say...
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
I had to ride It's a Small World twenty-six times with Wormtail and Lucius, with Lucius braiding his hair the whole time and Wormtail singing along to the music!"

-For that alone he should get the Order of Merlin, First Class.

Also, the girls should have told him to run when he sees Dumbledore, too. Clearly they were a tad neglectful.

Splendid crack.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Perhaps the script for Fantasmic is different on the West Coast than on the East-Was there no battle between Peter Pan and Captain Hook (oh, wait, feels ONCE UPON A TIME crossover coming on, slaps self-ok, that's better).
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Oh, my, yes, Twilight Zone of Terror-and don't forget the pictures you can buy at the end. Snape should be able to retire on the blackmail proceeds.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears! It's a world of hope and a world of fears! There's so much that we share-"

-NOOOOOO!

Excuse me. I've been on that ride when it was all dressed up for Christmas one year. Never Again.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Lucius, snorting with disgust, smacked his son on the back of the head. "Why can't you actually be a man for once in your life?!"

-Hey! The ride is actually called Snow White's SCARY Adventure! Cut the boy some slack, Lucius.

Love Ali and Solar!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Snape, at the wheel, had the mien of a tortured man, wondering just how the bloody fudge had Dumbledore managed to talk him into this.

-I'm sure you meant bloody Fudge here...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Ah, the wonderful of long plane rides...personally, if I sat in front of Draco, I'd buy a drink, dose it with a couple of my Dramamine, and give it to him. He'd probably be stupid enough to drink it.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
There's only one good thing about this trip for Snape-him being a Potions Masters, he's been on a extended-release dose of Paxil since they left Britain...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh, I know what should happen! I bet they all laugh their heads off in the Haunted Mansion, and then get horribly, horribly stuck in "It's A Small World". I can hardly wait.
Insanity NPO chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
1) hilarious
2) I thought the dynamic duo became devious. They were so close!
Insanity NPO chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
But what was the plan? Was that it? What a waste!
Insanity NPO chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Oh I would abuse this opportunity maliciously.
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I think the ICs are the new best part. They act like my friends and I.
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
They have left their universe and joined another!
Now you just have to figure out who I am talking about. Also, why didn't the trio think to leave Europe in the seventh book?