Reviews for The Changing of the Guard
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
A nice little moment. :) I liked Jenny calling Director Morrow for background and I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered about the questionable mechanics of the promotions here, particularly McGee going from probie to senior agent.

It's a really sweet idea that Tony was the one who wanted to take him on in the first place. Gives me warm fuzzies.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great job!:)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Rather believable and very well told.
BlueAce918 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
well written. I've always like DiNozzo personally and I always thought that he was a bit sidestepped in some cases. One of those 'doesn't want to admit he's smart" kinds. Also nice to see him serious for once :)
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Nice job!
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Excellent one-shot. It has always bothered me that everyone was so quick to dismiss Tony after Gibbs came back. He picked up the reins in a very difficult situation and kept the team working despite the fact that he had to do so while everyone was worrying about Gibbs in "Hiatus" and then later as they were mourning his leaving and while everyone kept reminding him that "you're not Gibbs." And I, too, have always wondered why people question Tony's competence when they know Gibbs and know that Gibbs doesn't suffer fools or work with incompetent agents. Nicely done :)